moroquaise fabric from cottage industrialist

Yesterday I mentioned my desire to redo our bedroom with a gray-and-yellow color palette and then I discovered this fantastic fabric from Cameron at Cottage Industrialist in my inbox! I love the Moroccan tile-inspired pattern and mix of dark and light grays offset with a bright, sunny yellow. Cameron’s fabrics are printed to order on environmentally friendly fabrics, and this pattern is available right here for $42 per yard. If you’re looking for something to freshen up your home, this pattern would be perfect for everything from an oversized headboard to a cute accent pillow. xo, grace

1. gray + yellow is my favorite too! love silver gold & white too. this fabric is perfect.

2. Both these fabrics are gorgeous! Normally I’m a big fan of yellow & gray, but the blue, yellow and brown are stunning as well!

3. Cameron’s fabrics are fabulous! Looking over her website, designs and product images, it’s apparent she is super passionate and hard-working! Glad to see her eco-friendly fabrics featured here!

4. Petra says:

What a great eco-friendly fabric resource. Thanks!

5. D'Homez says:

Nice way to decorate your home. A completely different idea all together for your designer home. Great color combination too.

6. I absolutely adore the grey and yellow pattern – beautiful!

7. Cat W. says:

I LOVE grey + yellow.

8. CHERYL says:

I’m feeling a project forming in my brain — ah, these fabrics ache for form and my house!

9. Susan says:

Me too on the grey and yellow! Check out Sarah’s House, season 3 online…she did the main bath of the farmhouse in those colors and it’s stunning.

I think it also makes for a great house exterior scheme…grey body, white trim, yellow door.

10. I love the colour combination’s used for the fabric. The pattern also reminds me of the patterns made in a kaleidoscope.

11. Teresa says:

I simply NEED this. NEEEEEEEED.