best of: bedrooms (part two)

breaking up our sneak peeks for the best of bedrooms roundup has been the hardest task so far in this series. with so many beautiful bedrooms, how can i possibly narrow it down to 25? so i’m not. i’m going to have my cake and eat it to, and by that i mean: three “best of” bedrooms posts (here is last month’s “part one”). bedrooms have always been my favorite part of any home because they’re everyone’s quiet sanctuary- a place to rest, restore, and feel comfortable. and today i’m rounding up 25 more of my favorite bedrooms from our nearly 600 home sneak peek archive. if you’re looking for bedroom design inspiration, or just a little eye-candy, i hope you’ll enjoy part two today! xo, grace

[image above: carol neily’s soft peach-colored bedroom is my dream bedroom. simple, feminine, and sophisticated (and in france!)]

[image above: david stark’s brooklyn bedroom is the perfect shade of pale pink]

[image above: nicolette owen‘s blue brooklyn bedroom]

[image above: diane stafford’s bedroom makes teal and red look chic]

[image above: shauna and stephen’s bedroom is full of surprises (like a swinging bench! see full peek for images)]

CLICK HERE for 20 more beautiful bedrooms after the jump!

[image above: the matching beds in lucy allen gillis’ guest bedroom are some of my favorite we’ve ever run]

[image above: shauna and stephen’s bedroom]

[image above: i love the brown bedding in mara zepeda’s bedroom]

[image above: i love the use of vintage doors as a headboard in corbin lee gurkin’s south carolina bedroom]

[image above: abigail ahern’s chic minimalist bedroom]

[image above: alethea’s wild-west bedroom for her son]

[image above: i love the curtain in front of ann wood’s bedroom- it’s actually bits of lace pinned onto a simple pottery barn curtain]

[image above: brad dufton’s bedroom]

[image above: i love the wooden shutters in candice’s brooklyn bedroom]

[images above: bedrooms in carol neily’s french homes in lyon (above) and balmont (below)]

[image above: it’s hard to beat the natural light in photographer penny de los santos’ bedroom]

[image above: brad dufton’s bedroom]

[image above: rainbow fade walls in joy thigpen’s daughter’s room]

[image above: a dramatic blue bedroom in the home of vosges’ katrina markoff]

[image above: a painted headboard acts as a bit of DIY design in a la finca estate]

[image above: laura aviva’s bedroom]

[image above: a pink light brings a swanky feel to allison’s bedroom]

[image above: morgan satterfield’s bedroom]

[image above: nina gotlieb‘s bedroom]

1. LOVE!

This post makes me want to go home and work on our guest bedroom even more…

2. Amanda says:

How delightful! Love them all!

3. Shones says:

ohhh… how could you do this to us right after the holiday! this just makes me want to go back home to bed.

4. copywaitress says:

These bedrooms are just awesome!!! I loooove it:)

5. Aw these bedrooms are all dreamy! Loving diane stafford’s bedroom wallpaper, the colors are fabulous! xoxo

6. Eva says:

yay, this is such a good plan to split it up in three sections! My bedroom is pretty dark, unlike most of these pics, and hard to make cozy. I heard on the website of farrow & ball that playing with dark colours and contrast is the way to go in a small, dark room. Along with all of these great bedrooms I’ll find a way :)

7. Rosa Marrero says:

they all invite to rest. so quite and paceful mix of color. and light.

8. Brooke Premo says:

These rooms are beautiful.

I love how much natural light they all have. Maybe that’s what I need to stop oversleeping all the time!

9. Becky says:

I just re-did our bedroom, and now this is making me contemplate a different look for “next time” — oh well. I do love my room now though!

10. Sleep spaces are so unique and personal- this post really showcases that!

11. carolyn says:

oh wow, madly in love with the pink and orange room. so many great ideas here!

12. Gramercy says:

Very inspiring indeed! Beautiful post.

13. WoW Grace these were great! The dog on the bed just cracked me up. Loved the pinks. Wonderful posts that I know took some time to gather. BTW was that your picture with Barb from Knack.blogspot.com?
    Have fun-
    laura.

1. grace says:

thanks laura!

and yes- barb and i had dinner last week when she was in town :)

g

14. Patricia says:

There isn’t a single bedroom pictured here that I wouldn’t die to have. Joy’s painted walls are unique. Bedrooms are more important than kitchens in my book!

15. Great bedrooms. I agree that bedrooms are so important ,but I am completely stuck and my bedroom has been unfinished for months. Maybe now I will be inspired.

16. Anastasia says:

Very inspiring, so in the middle of “doing” my bedroom, so many great ideas here.
    Anastasia