2011 animal calendar

Have you ever had one of those nights where no matter how hard you try to fall asleep you just can’t? That was me last night and now I feel like a total grump. So I’m in the mood for something cute, upbeat and fun to cheer me up. And these standing animal calendars are just the ticket. Well, maybe not the bear. He’s an in awfully awkward-looking position. But the bunny and goat are definitely good for lifting my mood this morning. The calendar has six animals because each one represents two months. Each animal measures roughly five by three inches in size and can be reversed to show a non-calendar side if you just want to have the shapes on your desk. Either way, they make for a nice piece of Friday morning eye candy and certainly get my mind off feeling sleepy. Click here to check them out on line or to place an order ($28 for the set). xo, grace

1. Betsy says:

Grace, you just scared the bejezus out of me – I ready Monday morning eye-candy and thought I was in groundhogs day. Happy Friday!

2. Christin says:

Totally love these calendars! The Monday thing would have freaked me out too—I totally need my weekend this week :)

3. karen says:

oh my! I love these!

4. Anabel says:

I couldn’t sleep last night either. Now my drawing hand is completely unreliable. :(
    But hey! Here you present us with these awesome animal calendars… Life is good! Good weekend to you all! :)

5. kori says:

i love these animal calendars but…why only 6 months for $28? so for a full year it’s $60?! yikes, hmm..scratch that gift idea

6. kori says:

omg i just looked at it again and realized there were 2 months to each animal ahhhh embarrassing

7. Susan says: