under $100: on the patio

this under $100 came highly requested by d*s twitter followers. we’re all tyring to make the most of the rapidly approaching end of summer. in spite of the heat, i am not quite ready to let go of longer days and tank top weather. so if you have a patio or outdoor space, you should definitely make the most of these final days of summer. although i’m sans patio, i’m still trying to get outside as much as possible –  for me that means, trying to squeeze in as many summer bike rides as i can.  –amy a.

[image above, clockwise from left: yellow and white stripe doormat $34.95, croquet set $23.93 (forgive me for including the croquet set – hopefully your patio is close to a lawn!), small round rubber sunglasses $36, gingham yellow pillow, $37.99, ipanema mesh table $79.95, smart candle light $9.95, cachao grellow chair $99.95, cotton ball (for birds) $6, tea light candle holder $14.99]

[image above, clockwise from left: gallon ball jar & luzianne tea bags for sun tea (more about sun tea!) $17.99, galvanized vase $19, chicken flyswatter $10, large hurricane lantern $39.95, roosting pocket $6,  retro yellow double glider $73.50, moroccan recycled table $88]

[image above, clockwise from left: echo custard chair $79.95, formosa white tray table $49.95, retro yellow chair $29.91, julep rocker $79.95, director’s chair $62.30, offi tiki stools $53.10]

[from left: wooden outdoor folding chairs, $95 and adirondack chair made from recycled pallets $95]

[image above, clockwise from left: lantern $69.99, metal gallery table $79, enamel water pitcher $32.95, coil side table $78, 3-piece patio set $79.99, red stripe rug $48]

[from left: patio chair $99 and sunshade $79.99]

[from left: soji solar white modern lantern 39.99 and mini rock fire bowl $44]

1. I was recently at Lowe’s and noticed that awesome retro glider. Who knew Lowe’s had such good taste!

2. Chichichick says:

Whoa! Love those mini rock fire bowls, how cool are those? Also, the chicken fly swatter cracks me up!

3. Heavy Petal says:

Great round-up! It’s tough to find inexpensive-yet-good looking outdoor furniture and decor. Love how you thought out of the box with these picks!

4. I must comment that the adirondack chair made from recycled pallets is such a clever idea. There are so many pallets that get discarded. I think this appears to be an easy way to construct a chair. Thanks for the post.

5. Okay… I have truly hit the ‘blogger jackpot’ with this post. I now (thanks to you!!) have so many great ideas – and I am heading out to LOWES within the hour to possibly purchase the retro glider. I LOVE it. I also added the yellow lantern to my Amazon wishlist. And that flyswatter?? Who knew that a flyswatter could be so darn cute???

6. Forgot to ask – The wooden chair (next to the white adirondack) is missing a link (I think!). Could you tell post the link? Thank you!

7. Really beautiful. Makes me want to be outside instead of in the office.

8. So much great stuff!! Makes me want to have a little backyard bbq right now!

9. katie says:

i love the cotton for the birds. thanks for all the great links!

10. Anita says:

Ah, I love that brick patio..and those mini rock fire bowls. Someday we won’t have chickens wandering around on our old front porch…and a pool with a sunshade? Now, that would be wonderful in this Va. heat. Ahhhh

11. I was happy to see recycled and environmentally friendly products in this post. Love the retro look products to. I noticed a lot of bright yellow. Love the Bright Yellow

12. I love the sunshade!!! It would be perfect in our back yard for our two blue heeler pups!

13. eva says:

It’s fantastic..got an idea from this post and it’s really beautiful to see those outdoor furniture and accessories in the patio and garden,full of life and enchanting colors.great job!

14. fxfairy says:

One of your very best posts! I was so enthralled with one great link after another I could barely get my day up and rolling.

15. Kristin says:

This post was AWESOME! Making me anxious to get my porch ready for fall! :-)

16. amya says:

Thanks guys! Must admit to being jealous of all you backyard folks as I built this. But super fun too! Enjoy your summer! xo amy