under $100: design-friendly desk lamps

hgtv.ca is visiting d*s headquarters (aka, my living room and home office) tomorrow so i’m feeling a little self-conscious about my work space. i’ve been trying to find ways to spruce things up a bit without spending more than $25 so mostly i’ve been rearranging things and bringing some of my prettier potted plants into the room. one thing i wish i could have found in time for their visit is a new desk lamp, so i decided to make the focus of my next mylifescoop post “design-friendly desk lamps under $100!” i rounded up 30+ of my favorite task and desk-appropriate lamps that will help you work (and highlight your cute desktop accessories). in addition to the lamps, i also added in some cute cord management solutions and well-designed charging solutions. i hope you’ll enjoy the roundup!

CLICK HERE for the full desk lamp roundup at mylifescoop.

*UPDATE: the link is working now- sorry!

*if you missed any of my previous tech-related posts at their site, click here for the archives (under $100 laptop cases & iphone cases, desks, usb drives, and my fav online resources/apps for home shopping) *

1. Gabe says:

Where can we buy the lamp in the bottom right square of this post? They look brilliant!

2. nikki says:

The link is not working for me; I think you forgot the “l” in html

3. lexi says:

the link isn’t working for me either.

4. Annie H says:

I loved the Industrial Task Table Lamp from West Elm. Sadly, when I clicked on the link and redirected to West Elm it said the lamp was no longer available.

And I had my credit card out and everything ;-)

1. grace says:

annie

oh no! i’m so sorry- it was available last week :(

i’ll email west elm and see what happened- maybe they sold out. i know it was really popular.

g

5. claire says:

Ooo! I love that lassoo lamp from Crate & Barrel!

6. Richard says:

Any ideas for stylish, inexpensive cordless lamps?

1. grace says:

richard

i’ll look into that- ive never seen super cute cordless ones before sadly :(

g

7. Briana says:

Psst… the “click here” link still isn’t working — I think it’s missing the ‘l’ at the end?

1. grace says:

sorry about that briana- it’s fixed :)

g

8. Laura says:

There are some great choices here! I am about to work on an bill-paying office apace too!

9. Oh my, I am obsessed with lamps lately and this post isn’t helping! I love the PB Photographers Task Table Lamp!

10. I LOVE lamps! And with these prices, I want them ALL!

11. Dov says:

Has anyone ever seen a Banker’s lamp with a translucent black top to it? I have seen green (the standard), blue and now white, but I’d really like a black one and have no idea where to look.

12. shadows@play says:

Thank you so much for this! Perfect timing as I decided to re-organize my desk last weekend and was looking for a new desk lamp. Just got one of the last 6 Lasso Lamps at C&B SoHo yesterday. :)