toni park: wall pillows

don’t get me wrong. i love living in new york. but sometimes, i could do with a little less skyscrapers and a little more sky – i’m talking about that big huge, all-consuming sky that you find in places like colorado and montana… so it’s no surprise that i’ve fallen in love with these ceramic cloud-shaped wall pillows by australian artist toni park. each one is unique and handmade. i would love to hang a few of these above my bed. see more of toni’s work here. the cloud pillows are sold through udessi – an online gallery dedicated to australian crafts (and a new bookmark for me!)   –amy a.

1. So delicate and whimsical! They look like little cookies :)

2. guitarguru102 says:

As cool as these are, hanging them above your bed does *not* sound safe!

3. Deanna says:

These would be absolutely perfect for a nursery. I love it.

4. Toni Park says:

Hey kids. Thanks for the interest and support. I love making this work and I’m so happy to see people get caught up in it’s child-like wonder.

I assure you these will be perfectly dreamy above your beds as long as you know how to wield a hammer and nail. It’s where I have mine :D

5. Katie says:

Those are adorable. The only other place I’ve seen them is on Etsy. Someone named Stepanka makes some that are just lovely.

6. Melody says:

Adorable! I wish I could paint my walls and put these cuties on them.

7. agnes szucs says:

these are so cute! there’s some child-like innocence to these.

8. Bettina Makrilos says:

They’re nice, I also noticed that as well as clouds, for a long time Stepanka Horalkova has been making pillows for walls, with very similar decoration to those made by Tony…Hmmmm

9. Savitha says:

Gazing at the sky is one of life’s joys. From my window I see the Arabian sea and a glorious expanse of the sky. It’s like a kaleidoscope that changes every few minutes.

It was therefore lovely to see the cloud like wall pillows. These will definitely uplift any space :)

10. Jen Munch says:

For those worried about hanging ceramic clouds above a bed- I certainly don’t want to detract from Toni Park’s fabulous work, but you could put these in other parts of your home as in the top photo, or make textile clouds to put above a bed.

I make pillows that hang on walls and from ceilings- mainly clouds, birds and butterflies. They’re very easy to make. I’m an artist, and I paint on mine (You can really personalize them too! I paint little birds’ nests into mine), but you could also just use a textured white fabric.