simply color: emily henson

This week’s palette is pulled from the house of prop stylist and decorator, Emily Henson. The white floors and walls truly make that magnificent couch pop! I’m loving the pink accent colors, as well as that unexpected jade green. Bold and beautiful—I’m swooning over this room. —Lauren

Palette 1:
A) Julep (Sherwin Williams), PMS 346 B) Coral Mist (Valspar), PMS 706 C) Saddle Brown (Benjamin Moore), PMS 469 D) Frolic (Sherwin Williams), PMS 584 E) Spring Tulips (Benjamin Moore), PMS 1785

1. Sam says:

Great the colours! And love the couch! Reminds me of a couch by Patricia Urquiola (for B&B Italia) I looovvvveee (but can’t afford because it’s Italian design) :

2. Cheryl says:

i love the color palette!

3. Rachel says:

That couch…amazing. The color is great, what a pop! That coral color is another one of my favs.

4. Hanna says:

man I want that couch!

5. eva says:

I truly admire the perfect color combination, simple but’s really an eye catcher..

6. kiki says:

I want that couch too!! So cute!!

7. Oh, thank you for these luscious colors! I was thinking and re-thinking my market booth design. This room is so inspiring, I want my booth appearance just as clean, playful and bold.

8. Megan Roe says:

The best part: I think that couch is from Urban Outfitters and the price is as low as $575.