simply color: amy osaba

The warm, earthy colors in the home of Amy Osaba stopped me in my tracks. She has a sophisticated sense of design, with an eclectic feel. The color of the dining room wall is welcoming, and the pops of orange and turquoise keep it hip. This palette attempts to capture the current yet cozy personality of Amy’s home. —Lauren

Palette 1:
A) Cowboy Suede (Valspar), PMS 483 B) Green Tea (Valspar), PMS 585 C) Homestead Resort Tea Room Yellow (Valspar), PMS 7401 D) Citrus Orange (Benjamin Moore), PMS 1505 E) Mermaid Treasure (Behr), PMS 3135

1. Mnemonique says:

these sprockets looks great. what a bold idea. Bold and beautiful ;)

2. emma lamb says:

perfect eye candy to day Lauren… i love those cogs as wall art and i especially love this palette… some of my favourites to work with… :)
    emma x

3. I love it when you do these posts! I only wish I’d thought of it first!

4. eva says:

simple but elegant that’s how it is. very warm and cozy.i love it.

5. Those bicycle gears on the wall are soooo my style. Want ‘em!

6. Carly says:

I just love these posts with the colour wheel at the bottom. I’m so inspired. I just want glass jars and plants EVERYWHERE.

7. Virginia says:

I love this color combination. I’m bookmarking it and will come up with some way to use it in something.

8. Alex says:

I always go for orange and brown and it always looks retro and disco. But not in this color combination…very interesting.

9. amy osaba says:

lauren,
    thank you so much for this sweet post. i just saw it and was sweetly suprized. thank you so much for your inspiring words. your color palette are truly, simply beautiful.

amy

10. aw, thank you very much ,amy! you make it easy with such a gorgeous home!