new: oh joy wallpaper for hygge & west

i’ve been so excited to hear about this collection that i can hardly contain my excitement: joy’s new wallpaper collection is out! joy deangdeelert cho, one of my favorite bloggers around, has taken her wonderful designs and turned them into a beautiful new line of wallpapers for hygge & west.

joy designed three patterns for the collection: petal pusher (inspired by old floral woodcuts), a stone’s throw away (inspire by a topographic viewpoint of the earth from above), and lovely leaves (inspired by the simple beauty of a leaf and all of its delicate lines). each pattern (i love the metallics!) was designed by joy and screen printed in chicago on fade-resistant coated paper manufactured right here in the states. these beautiful new wallpapers come in double rolls ($125) measuring 27″ x 30″ and are available for purchase now on hygge & west’s site! a big congratulations to joy on her new collection- woohoo!

CLICK HERE for 5 more images from joy’s collection after the jump!

1. Sarah says:

I love how you and Joy support one another. It’s so cool to see sister blogs helping one another!

2. Rachel says:

The petal pusher print is awesome. It would look so good on the backside of a bookshelf

3. katy elliott says:

Lovely congrats joy!

4. As a textile designer I just fell in love with all “three patterns” of joy (although my favourite is picture no. four with its wall-paper in delicate light grey and vivid patterns) – I`d love to see them “live”!

5. Ash says:

OH! SO lovely! The greys and blues would be ideal in my new guest room!

6. LindseyBee says:

She’s kind of a big deal right now–I love her & she (& You, Grace!) is such an inspiration to those of us wanting to make it in the art & design world! Congrats to her, & so great of you to support her, too!

7. Nickie Frye says:

These are perfection. I love every single one of them. Wow, she is seriously talented.

8. kimberly says:

Wow these wallpapers are truly beautiful! I wish I could wallpaper my apartment!

9. Oh how the red phone brought back memories!
    laura.

10. gorgeous! congratulations to Joy! xoxo

11. Christopher says:

Does anyone know who the maker is of the black chair? Thanks.

12. Krista says:

WHERE oh WHERE did that helmet come from in the first photo??

1. grace says:

krista

i could be wrong, but it looks like a “nutcase” brand helmet: http://www.nutcasehelmets.com

grace

13. Ellen says:

These are great! I always thought Oh Joy’s line would be well adapted to wallpaper and she did not disappoint! I want to go home and start wallpapering things :)

14. christiana says:

Hi! Thanks everyone for the lovely comments – we’re so happy to be collaborating with Joy on this collection!

[The black chair’s vintage from Eden & Eden and the scooter helmet is Marc Jacobs from a few years ago.]

15. Maria says:

Love the picture with the black chair!

16. Christopher says:

I can’t seem to find any info about Eden & eden’s black chair..or even a furniture company called Eden & Eden online..

1. grace says:

christopher

it’s the first shop that comes up when you google eden & eden, it’s a great shop in san francisco: http://www.edenandeden.com/

grace

17. Christopher says:

Thanks Grace..You have to bare with me it’s Monday. :)

1. grace says:

i feel you- i’m having one of those days, too ;)

g

18. Jo says:

Congrats! The wallpapers all look fab. Is it sold online btw? I’m in Singapore. :) Big fan!

19. april & may says:

So beautiful….simple but lovely. Love the stone wallpaper and the leaves….I’m a fan!

20. cindy says:

Any idea where I can get what appears to be mice holding candlesticks in one of your pictures above? I am totally enamored with them! Thanks, Cindy

21. Wow those are beautiful!