nautical striped sheets

there are few times in my life when i’m glad we have a full bed. mainly because most fancy sheet companies only make things in queen/full size which means they’re always WAY too big for our bed. but today i’m a happy girl because i found a pair of striped nautical sheets at land of nod (i know, i should not be shopping at a children’s store at my age) that come in a full size! i’m something of a stripe connoisseur and these are perfect. i love the variation in stripe size, that bright dash of red at the top, and the way they straddle the worlds of both adult and child design like a pro. if you’re a stripe-nut like i am, you can pick up a full-sized sheet set right here for $89.

*ps: these (in red) are my favorite striped sheets in the world and they just went on sale. ll bean is always great in a pinch….

1. d&d says:

agreed. i’m an llbean sheet devotee!

2. Holyoke Home says:

What is it about striped sheets? So crisp looking! perfect for summer.

3. laura trevey says:

I love all things nautical… these are wonderful!

4. Neada B says:

My favorite place for sheets is Marshalls. I’ve gotten several sets of 310-count cotton sheets for less than 30$. I have one pair of white with red polka dots that i pair up with a robin’s egg blue and white maimekko-style duvet. The look is perfect for summer.

5. Holly W says:

These sheets make me want to have another room to design! And Neada, the pairing you described sounds delightful.

6. Laura says:

ah, I have a full bed too! I guess I do save money by not being able to buy most fancy bedding sets. thanks for the tip!

7. dulcie says:

Wow, I kind of love those.

8. KJ says:

ohh…you are all making me envious.
    I am just now living in Switzerland…and I just outfitted my bed in red and white stripes and tried not to faint because the only crisp cotton ones I could find were about 90 US dollars PER SHEET and HALF PRICE. And…the bed is a different size so I cant order from a Bean catalogue…But I am off to double check dimensions again because that blue and red set is really great!

9. Andrea says:

I love those sheets! I find it funny (curious funny) that they are listed under Boys Bedding. I think that nautical stripes are pretty much for anyone.

10. jean says:

I also bought these for son’s room…they are so so soft and look just perfect…

11. don’t feel bad! I get the Land of Nod catalog!