lulu wolf

lulu wolf is a brooklyn-based artist and illustrator who creates beautiful works of art by combining vintage magazine cut-outs and paper. i love the simple figures removed from the pieces below, and the combination of geometric shapes and human figures below. so pretty. click here to check out more of lulu’s work online…

1. congratulations to Lulu on her graduation from Parsons! As a fellow beach girl – I Love the “At the Beach” print!!

2. I’m a big fan of paper arts. These are really imaginative. Spectacular!

3. This pieces of artwork are very good and unusual, really like them.

4. Samantha says:

I love these! So creative. Thanks for sharing.

5. Barbara says:

Love these–how unique and creative! The first one is my favorite.

6. Connie Long says:

I have just found your site. I especially like the Lulu Wolf landscape with the houses and the geometric mountains/hills. Anything that shows mans’ relationship to nature always appeals to me. Thanks for sharing.

7. Misty says:

Ooh, these are so lovely and ethereal. I love the simplicity of the shapes, especially the negative space in the first image.

8. Noel Claro says:

So awesome to see Lulu’s gorgeous work featured on my one of my favorite websites!! Total serendipity!

9. Kristin Liu says:

Beautiful and dreamy. Would make lovely desktop wallpaper *hint hint*

10. I am totally impressed with LuLu’s imagination. (and the products thereof) Way to go.