before & after: tim’s condo makeover

one of my favorite types of before & after projects is the whole apartment makeover. i find furniture transformations very inspiring, but sometimes i just want to live vicariously though someone who guts a whole place and makes it feel completely different. tim’s airy condo with a balcony is totally filling my need for big changes. i especially appreciate his bold choices: the mixing of patterns, the bright accent wall, and the moroccan feel to his balcony really make a strong statement. great, work, tim! –kate

CLICK HERE for more of tim’s condo after the jump!

1. Ro says:

a feast for my eyes!
    What city is it? It looks like Calgary, Canada.

2. Diaz says:

Its my hometown!!!
    Toronto
    this makes me slightly proud,
    even though i had nothing to do with it
    amazing job Tim

3. Maria Valdivieso-Pakozdi says:

Toronto!!!

4. Chua says:

The colour combination is great!

5. Boberika says:

Love what they have done with the outdoor area!

6. Tim says:

Thanks for all your comments!! The answers to your questions can be found on my blog:

7. Andrea says:

LOVE the patio! for some reason I’ve become obsessed with white and blush. Very Greek Mediterranean, like Santorini.

8. Chris says:

What a beautiful space. I really like your colour selection and the way you combined everything together. I get so nervous when it comes to mixing prints, I could learn a thing or two from you.

9. Patrick says:

WOW.

I love how the black ties it all together.

10. Hong says:

There are some typos in here, but that doesn’t matter because the transformation is phenomenal! Very pertinent information. Thanks!