yoostore chopping boards

i’m going to keep it real and admit that i have a serious addition to the game angry birds. as if don’t spend enough time in front of a screen, i now seem to spend my breaks desperately trying to lob animated (and angry) birds at devious pigs who wear helmets and steal eggs. i know, it’s an exciting life i lead. but back to the pigs…whenever i see pigs now i immediately smile and think of my new favorite game. so when i saw these adorable new cutting boards from yoostore i was hooked. designed by wireworks designer lincoln rivers and artist matthew lauder, this cute new series of cutting boards is based on vintage animal shapes and made from sustainable beech wood an sealed with oil for protection. my favorite part? each one has a great name: carmen the sheep, mildred the hen, horace the pig, bird in the tree and darcey the cow. click here for more info on this sweet collection and to shop online. thanks, tom!

1. I need to replace mine badly and these would make the greatest alternative! pretty!

2. Sham says:

very cute!

3. apayne says:

love this!! my grandfather was constantly making cutting boards to give as gifts. i have a great pig he made over 30 years ago. it always makes me smile and reminds me of him!

4. Mnemonique says:

I love these boards! Especially the tree. I love it!

5. Ahh the cutest chopping boards! I love the tree one!

6. katie l says:

The tree is charming!

7. Kelli O says:

I admit it, I love Angry Birds too! And I love these chop boards!

8. Carrietracy says:

Must have piggy! So adorable.

9. Emily says:

I recently discovered Angry Birds… it has developed into a severe love/hate relationship. I just can’t seem to beat level 8! It’s addicting and frustrating at the very same time. As far as the cutting boards, they’re too cute! I especially like the names (and Horace is – by far – the cutest)!

10. dulcie says:

I am completely in love with these!

11. Heather says:

That pig cutting board is one of the cutest things ever! Getting out the credit card … oink, oink.

12. Erin Bolton says:

I LOVE these cutting boards!
    Oh and you made my day with the Angry Birds shout-out. My man, Chris, is obsessed with that game. I often wake up in the middle of the night only to roll over to a bright, iPhone LCD light shining in my face – the guy is playing angry birds AGAIN! Haha.

13. Tania says:

Love these chopping boards, the pig is the cutest! So cute I would probably end up using it more as a decorative object : )

14. So sweet ! I want to cook !

15. Tom says:

Thank you All for your sweet comments and emails. It is wonderful to get so many smiles from all around the World. Many of you have asked us on delivery costs to USA, Australia and other countries. We have come up today with best solution for single item orders. We thought it would be good to let you know. Please visit http://www.yoostore.co.uk/images/newsletter/RM_Airmail_Open_Letter.jpg for more details