last year i posted about miriam rosenbloom’s beautiful book cover designs for faber’s classic poetry selection, so i was thrilled to hear from her about a new collection of artist-designed book covers. miriam worked with six british printmakers to create covers that were more colorful and specially commissioned endpapers. the talented group includes: jonathan gibbs, ed kluz, michael kirkman, peter clayton, sarah young, and charles shearer.
i think the collection is just stunning so i was even more excited to hear that miriam wanted to give away a set of the books, a set of the endpapers (as flat sheets) and a faber bag to a lucky d*s reader. i don’t normally do giveaways but these were too cool to pass up. so, if you’d like to be eligible to win (no restrictions on location!) just leave a comment below describing why you’d like to win the book set by monday, july 5th at 11:59pm EST. i’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner and then announce the winner on tuesday, july 6th. thanks so much to miriam and faber for sharing this with us- click here for more information the new set of books at faber.
[UPDATE: faber has kindly offered to give away TWO ADDITIONAL SETS after seeing the response to this post. so we're going to be able to give 3 lucky readers sets! thanks so much to miriam and everyone at faber!]
*we’ll be taking monday off for the holiday, so i’ll see you on tuesday! happy 4th of july!*
- new d*s desktop wallpaper for july: mike perry’s downloadable deisgn!
- must-read posts of the week: the new TOP CHEF RECIPE SERIES for july!
- new city guide: seattle, washington
- simply color: color palettes inspired by emma cassi’s london home
- biz ladies: how to maintain confidence in a competitive market
- new product roundups: under $100: pendant lamps
- living in: the parent trap
- sneak peeks: lotta nieminen, courtney wotherspoon, sneak peek best of: staircases!, sneak peek best of: front doors!
- what’s in your toolbox: denyse schmidt interview
- diy projects: halligan’s cork travel map, dip-dye lamp and pillow, erica’s bbq brooch
- sewing 101: how to add piping!
- before & afters: lori’s bed + kristen’s dresser, liz’s table + solanah’s shelf, deborah’s potting bench + leela’s futon bench, hannah’s chair + jennae’s mirror
- we like it wild: wine country wedding
- entertaining: around the world with paige’s nautical crab boil party
- in the kitchen with: chef brian malarkey’s squash lasagna
- behind the bar with: chef brian malarkey’s sage sucker drink
- small measures with ashley: berry bliss
- misc.: lesley sico’s photography, vintage green bottles + LED lights, bouroullec brothers’ for axor bathrooms, wooden recipe boxes from rifle paper co., present & correct pencil cases, bike cards from satsuma press