under $100: laptop bags + covers

it was so fun to guest blog at my lifescoop about my favorite tech-related design, so i’m going to keep the guest blogging going for a bit longer with a few more budget-friendly tech posts! today my post is dedicated to great design-focused laptop cases that are all under $100. i picked out 35 of my favorites, ranging from patterned cases by amy butler and bold metallic mock-crock sleeves to hand-crocheted cases at etsy and some fun neoprene striped bags. i think there’s something for everyone here, whether your style is classic, traditional, girly, or wild.

CLICK HERE for check out the full roundup of 35 laptop cases under $100

*to my lovely twitter tweeps: so sorry for the delay on the patio post. i’ll get that done for the next under $100

1. Haha…I love the vintage typewriter cover!

2. Alix says:

Alas, bear in mind that the gorgeous BookBooks by TwelveSouth aren’t recommended for white MacBooks, because there’s a chance of the red lining staining the exterior. Waaaaah!

3. whitney says:

i use a vintage carpet bag (purse) bought off etsy to hold my netbook, cheap, sturdy, and stylish.

4. Nik says:

i love the laptop sleeves, but what do you do with the powercord? laptop bags/sleeves never have room for powercords, speakers and files you’d need for a presentation!

5. my spatula says:

love this! i’ve been on the hunt for the perfect laptop bag for years it seems. thank u thank u! xo.

6. nikki says:

You posted an under $100 right before I purchased my iPhone and now one right before I purchase a new laptop. Thanks for being so in sync with me!

7. Maggie says:

These are all adorable! I feel compelled to mention my pink Sumo sleeve– I throw it in my messenger bag, which then stores all my other junk.

8. stefanie says:

Thank you! This is a constant obsession of mine! I think i need the canvas bag and a colorful case!

9. Kelsey says:

The BookBook is THE best case I’ve ever had. For a book nerd like me, it’s perfect. Looks lovely, stands up to the daily wear, and it’s perfect in stealth mode on the bookshelf to ward against all those would-be Mac robbers who never think of stealing books…right?

10. angie says:

i love the NottyPooch sleeve. perfect timing. i just started looking for a simple laptop bag. *a

11. amy says:

So many amazing choices! I couldn’t be happier with my laptop sleeve made by Built, which I blogged about a month back. Such a fab alternative to the big, bulky laptop bags out there.

12. Rachel says:

I just ordered the BookBook! It is too cute!

13. summerbl4ck says:

These laptop sleeves are so cool and clever. Makes me sad that they rarely fit my 17″ laptop!

14. BriBriMX says:

Cool moi qui doit m’en faire un, voici une belle idée…

15. Kamil says:

Very nice and orginal laptop sleeves.

16. green pc says:

Laptop bags aren’t just the standard business colors of black or brown anymore. They can come in a wide array of colors and patterns. But making your own is a great way to not only exert your personal style, but also save some money.

17. Christina says:

Thank you so much for this entry. I suffer with my ugly black computer bag. I’m always looking for alternatives. If you come across other interesting ones, even on the higher end of the price scale, I beg you to let us know!

18. I like to have a laptop bag that is colorful or girly. Also, I wanna have accessories like that too. It is very nice !

19. Anna S says:

The link on this page (“CLICK HERE for check out the full roundup of 35 laptop cases under $100″) doesn’t work! Would you mind sending me a new one? It says “Page not found”