new: studiopatró tea towels

this weekend while i was taking advantage of the wealth of striped shirts on sale at my favorite hometown mall i said to my mom, “if i could wear stripes every day i would.” and honestly, i almost do. so when i saw these new striped tea towel designs from studiopatró that say “stripes make everything better” i knew they’d be living in my kitchen soon. nothing (well, maybe a nice polka dot?) beats a great classic stripe for me, so these “just stripes” designs are just what the end of the summer calls for. if i won’t be hitting the beach with a striped towel this summer, i can at least use a striped tea towel while i cook. in addition to their striped tea towels, studiopatró also added three new pairs to their collection, “eat” and “spoon”, “sprout” and “vine”, and (my fav) “twirl” and “rope”. you can pick up all of studiopatró’s designs right here; prices range from $22 each to $42 for the set. thanks, christina!

1. Mnemonique says:

Awesome towels. I love stripes, dots and checkers. I love anything what is beautiful. But stripes are so classic and funny in one.

2. They look amazing, love the stripes as all the other designs!

3. great colors and designs! My favorite is the ‘live, love, eat’ part though :)

4. Couldn’t love these more!! They are perfect.

5. Kate says:

Love the tea towels! Makes me want to have a wall of tea towels hanging in my kitchen – what an idea!

*kate

6. olivier says:

love stripes, and tea towels when too beautiful belong on walls!

but where does the “white rack” come from?

7. Mandy Ford says:

These are gorgeous – love the colors and patterns!

Mandy @ designbrew

8. pinkbathtub says:

Those are fabulous! I can never have enough tea towels.

9. angie says:

Very nice colors and simple graphic style. AND I think they would look great after a few stains from real life use. *a

10. Oh wow – I think I need some of these. Fantastic.

11. Kacie says:

Love these! I also love the idea of wrapping gifts with towels instead of wrapping paper! My mom has passed this idea down to my sister and I for wedding gifts and for baby showers we usually use receiving blankets! Everyone always seems amazed when they open the gift but it’s a great way to wrap presents!

12. linda says:

these are quite lovely, i would almost hate to use them. the colors are just so beautiful together. =)

13. Mariela says:

Beautiful, they have great colors and patterns.

14. Aiza says:

lovely tea towels! i love the way it is used to wrap gifts, 2 in 1!