it’s been a long week, so i’m going to head out and run away from this laptop that’s burning a hole in my lap (i think the fan is broken, argh!). before i leave i wanted to share these beautiful new lights and a vase/stand from chen karlsson. i love the tiny animals and chairs placed inside each pendant- it’s such a sweet and quirky little touch. click here to check out more on their site.
i hope you all have a wonderful weekend and i’ll see you on monday! until then, a roundup of this week’s highlights is below:
- d*s 2011 book tour: vote for the cities and events you want!
- must-read posts of the week: how to build a website in a weekend!, under $100 picnic accessories, arnod’s terrace makeover
- new city guide: memphis, tennessee
- simply color: color palettes inspired by nicolette owen’s home
- biz ladies: how to make a website in a weekend using wordpress
- new product roundups: picnic accessories under $100, 25 cool usb drives, french table decor
- living in: girl with a pearl earring
- sneak peeks: lauren bradshaw, catherine hammerton, kevin dean
- diy projects: sailor’s knot doorstop + paperweight, how to sew pillow shams, faux embroidery quote hoops
- before & afters: camilla’s table + traci’s chair makeunder, betsy’s chair + caroline’s bench, nonpareil hutch + rebecca’s fireplace, arnod’s terrace makeover
- summer florals: flowers that can stand up to the heat!
- in the kitchen with: jonathan gold’s spaghetti alla gricia
- small measures with ashley: eco camping tips
- misc.: anthropologie summer windows, the last year of port2port’s card society, lovey “mwah” cards, mike miller for west elm, surface view pre-made murals, blueware ceramics, john robshaw fall 2010 bedding, materia designs desks + mirrors, print by louis reith, polka dot favor boxes,