under $100: picnic fun

the sun is shining and it’s feeling like summer, so amy and i decided to work on an under $100 picnic roundup today that would fit the season. we chose our favorite blankets, cutlery, plates, cups, grills, and accessories to make your backyard or park-picnic picture perfect. if we left any of your favorites out feel free to leave them in the comment section below. happy picnic-ing!

*click here for more under $100 roundups….

[image above, clockwise from top left: striped cushion $24, 4 person picnic basket $59, market baskets $40 each, carafe and tumblers $80, melamine plate $8.75, picnic cutlery $5, blue checked tablecloth $29.95, red checked oilcloth tablecloth $99, glass cups and carrier $24, melamine tumbler $8.75]

[image above, clockwise from top left: melanine picnic plates $32, lobster cracker $5.95, stanley flask $22, kennet thermos $27, picnic grill $49.95, portable hi-bol game $38, striped yellow napkins $7 for 20, bambu sporks $10.95 for 24, nail party picks $12.50 (made from foam)]

[image above, clockwise from top left: picnic recipe book $10.10, portable plaid picnic blanket $21.99, candy dots napkins 16 for $9.99, green gingham take out containers $14 for 6, 3 tier melamine lunchbox $33.50, faux silver cutlery $20 for 32 pieces, felt favor box $13.99]

CLICK HERE for more picnic ideas after the jump!

[image above, clockwise from top left: striped napkins $3 for 20, grey paper garland $35 (perfect for hanging from trees), big sur lantern $78, melamine “not paper” bowls $10.95 for 4, platypus portable water tank $34.95, recycled paper cake stands $12.50, fluted ceramic dessert plates $48 for 4 (i love that they look like paper plates)]

[image above, clockwise from top left: red checked tablecloth $39.95, portable wine set $28, horse tablecloth $62, festival picnic basket for 2 $44]

[image above, clockwise from top left: foutas blankets $25 (layer a few for a colorful picnic blanket), pink dotted napkins $6 for 20]

[image above, clockwise from top left: striped paper straws $5.99]

[image above: mason jar drink dispenser $69]

1. I feel the urge to go to a picnic just right now! These lovely picnic accessories are amazing!

2. Torie says:

What a summery spread of wonderful items to enjoy the outdoors! I love picnics and am thankful for the post! My favorite is the glass cups & carrier!

3. Liz says:

I just love picnics. Don’t have much of them. But love all the ideas and pretties you gathered here.

Have a wonderful day.

oxox ^-^

4. Emily says:

Thank you so much. I’ve been trying to find some picnic goodies and this is perfect!! Can’t wait to try them out :)

5. Sara says:

where is the mason jar drink dispenser from? the link leads me towards the straws.

1. grace says:

ooh! i’ll fix, it’s from pottery barn

6. lovely! I think it is way over due for me to go on a fabulous picnic this weekend ;)

7. i love the $59 picnic basket! i’ve been drooling over kate spade’s but this is a much more budget-friendly offering. thanks for sharing!

8. Another PERFECT picnic guide! I now have them both saved as references for future picnics…that I will definitely use. Thank you so much for sharing these finds!!

9. jen says:

how lovely! thank you!

10. i adore every single item! friends and i have wanted to picnic lately but it’s just so darn hot in tx! great stuff for the 4th, also.

11. Alex says:

what typeface did you use for ‘picnic’?

1. grace says:

it’s from the “perla” family on veer.com

12. The little yellow picnic grill is so cute! It would be great for camping, too. I adore all the gingham as well…so summery!

13. Lynn Bergin says:

Can you fix the link on the melamine tumbler? Thanks

1. grace says:

sorry about that, it’s fixed :)

14. Lisa says:

I wish I would have read this BEFORE I just hosted a family picnic last weekend. You are simply FULL of ideas. I’m a new follower of your blog and excited to find YOU. :) I would love for you to see the picnic I just had too. <3

15. Lynn Bergin says:

Thanks – love this site has all the best stuff!

16. Claire says:

these are great ideas! Thanks! A lot of these could work for not just picnics; they could work for everything. I love the checked plates.