under $100: pendant lamps

despite my best efforts to do an under $100 lighting roundup every other week for two months, i’ve managed to get off course and am just now getting around to the second type: pendant lamps! in march i covered table lamps, and today i’m rounding up 35+ of my favorite pendant lamps in a wide range of styles, from modern and retro to country and romantic- all under $100. i hope you’ll enjoy the selection!

[images above, clockwise from top left: maskros pendant $89.99, garland light $90, copper cage pendant $90 $129 (sorry guys, i missed that the shade was separate), minx pendant $55.80, metal etch pendant shade $48 (combine with this lamp kit $10), melon mini light $49.49, e27 pendant $99, barn warehouse pendant $85, kartell suspension lamp $106 ($6 over, but worth the extra few bucks)]

[images above, clockwise from top left: capsule lights $75, p445 pendant $100, deep bowl pendant $75, radial shade pendant $85, string lights $84, fillsta pendant $29.99, midsummer light $92, mibo small pendant shade $80, knappa $29.99]

[images above, clockwise from top left: mibo pendants $80, kulla $49.99, lyon light $85, ball jar pendant $95, future lamp $69.95, brasa pendant $49.99]

CLICK HERE for 14 more affordable pendant lamps after the jump!

[images above, clockwise from top left: otis pendant $75, starburst pendant $81, leran pendant $39.99, mini brass pendant $22.49, ottava pendant $29.99, norm 06 pendant $66, work lamp $100, birdcage lamp $98, minx pendant $70.20, dreamweaver pendant $68]

[images above, clockwise from top left: porter pendant $79, spalding pendant $99, woven lights $99, sheer lanterns $60+]

1. erica says:

And the CB2 Eden(large drum)- the most lovely wonderful light, $50

2. I love them all! I think my favorites are the lat group..they are simple and luxe!

3. Kate says:

ahhhh that 1st ikea lamp is so amazing.

4. Rebecca says:

I love them all. We just moved into a rental and I hate the pendants, this really helps since I can’t justify spending much.
    Erica, a special thank you I’ve been hunting for a large drum.

5. melissa says:

i have another ikea lamp from the ps collection to suggest…the vava:

hard to find, if you have a friend in brooklyn have them send it to you, we love ours!

6. Frances says:

Great post!

7. Tricia Rose says:

That is a lovely selection – I think I could use each one, frankly~

8. Leah says:

thanks grace! love them all but that minx pendant is incredible.

9. Maike says:

I’m not sure if this is the kind of lamp you mean, but this one is my favorite: tehe e27 of muuto (http://muuto.com/). You can take a look at it on my blog here: http://orangefarmhouse.blogspot.com/2010/05/paars-groen-en-geel.html
    and here

they are beautiful!

10. miriam says:

The copper cage pendant is actually $129, without bulb. Without the cage (i.e, just a hanging socket), it’s $99.

1. grace says:

bugger, sorry about that- i missed the drop down menu for the shade :(

11. Christa says:

Best. Post. EVER!

12. i love this selection and the budge aspect as well!

13. Billie says:

I’ll take one of each! hehe. :D

14. I just recently got the garland light from the first group of pictures. Real cute, but it was smaller than I thought it would be.

15. Cat says:

Perfect timing! I was looking for pendant light for my new bathroom!

16. Evita says:

Thank you for the introduction to Schoolhouse Electric!

17. Wow! This is an awesome showcase of lights! I was considering what to put in my walk-in closet and now I know! Pendant all the way…

Thanks and also, you have an AMAZING blog!

-Realistic Chic

18. Tracey says:

Awesome post and great ideas! I want all of them!

19. Kate H. says:

Love these! I just ordered one very similar to the ball jar lamp but much cheaper!

20. Julie says:

Oh poo, the $75 for the Otis is for the fixture only. It’s an additional $62 for the shade, for a total of $137. Well, I’m still glad you included it, ’cause it’s awesome and we’ll probably get it for our nursery. We’re considering buying the shade only and repurposing a cheap fixture from Home Depot or something… Thank you for a great list!!

21. These lamps are amazing. Makes me want to re-decorate my dining room.

Vicki @ Pendant Pixie

22. Maike says:

just bought the Ikea lamp for my bedroom, it’s amazing!

23. Yael Miller says:

We put the Kula (from Ikea) in our new studio. They look great and have a diffuser so that helps near computer screens.

24. marie says:

great collection of inexpensive lights

25. PendantL says:

Wow some great designs and all very affordable.

26. Woow, .. collection and marvelous beauty of the pendant light.