june d*s desktop wallpaper: chris bettig of mountain label

yesterday i was flying (or rather, being bumped about next to a kicking toddler) on a puddle jumper plane home from virginia so i wasn’t able to get the new d*s desktop wallpaper up in time. so today i’m happy to be sharing a brand new (free!) downloadable desktop wallpaper from one of my favorite artists (and home owners), christopher bettig of the mountain label. i’ve been following christopher’s work for years now and he only gets better as time goes on. he’s currently in scotland for a solo show at analogue books so if you’re in edinburgh i hope you’ll stop by and say hi! thanks so much to christopher for sharing this wonderful design with us!

CLICK HERE to download christopher’s desktop wallpaper with and without a june calendar

1. turnip says:

best wallpaper i’ve seen yet on here.

2. oh that’s lovely. is that paper or fabric cutouts or both? Very inspiring…and happy!

3. Really lovely design, love those simple, organic shapes and earthy colours, great work Christopher!

4. Mary says:

I love this feature! Look forward to it every month!

5. jules says:

these are my absolute favorites… i look forward to my new calendar every month! it’s the little things that count when you work in a gray cubicle:)

6. Joanna says:

My favorite calendar yet! Its cheerfulness is infectious, which is just what I need this June.

7. Paul says:

I love it. Downloading now.

8. Suzette says:

Love it! I look forward to the new wallpapers every month!

9. das. says:

oh …thanks for introducing this lovely designer to us…I really love that

10. Cary says:

this is my favorite so far!

11. Judith says:

this is a favorite–when June was over I replaced my calendar version with the calendar-free version so that I could keep using it.