weekly wrap up + the wild unknown

i’m still catching up on emails i missed this week, but i’m ready to roll for this weekend’s design marathon of ICFF and the NSS. i’ll be covering both, so stay tuned for all sort of great new design hot off the presses next week. until then, i wanted to end the week with some beautiful new designs from kim at the wild unknown. kim recently revamped her website and added new products like this beautiful custom wedding prism ($130) and a custom wedding print ($50). each prism contains two silver rings, feathers, and the wedding couple’s names/wedding date hand calligraphed onto a small piece of birch bark. so pretty. click here to check out kim’s new designs and shop online.

1. Emilia says:

OK this is really weird. I just made a prism-inspired board yesterday and then tweeted that I would love to see a prism-inspired wedding ALL before seeing this post. Is there something in the air?????

2. Love the Friday round ups- have a glass of wine beside me now as I relax and go through them

3. that box is gorgeous! what a great start to the weekend ;)

4. Belle says:

fabulous concept, thanks for sharing. I’ll def share the prism wedding idea with my fiance

5. dale says:

My husband wrote his first love note to me on birch bark while we were hiking. That was 35 years ago…

6. kristine says:

really pretty :-) lovely idea.

7. Elle Sees says:

That wedding prism is the sweetest thing I’ve seen today!

8. Ana Elizabeth says:

Hi Grace! Just wanted to let you know some of the links don’t work. They say: Page Not Found. I usually read DS on the weekends, so I use the weekly wrap up to go to all the posts and lately, some of the Before and After links don’t work. Thanks!

1. grace says:

ana

thanks! i’ll look into these..

g

9. Janell Beals says:

Loving this round up! And Amy Butler Wallpaper?! I’m heading over to check it out now! Janell

10. Brilliant article! Your topic gives me a good advice.

11. justcostume says:

I really like these nice photos.