weekly wrap up + kauniste kitchen towels

amy and i are making our final rounds at bklyn designs so i’m going to wrap up and call it a day. i’ll be sharing my bklyn design favorites on monday, so until then, have a great weekend! and one last thing- these kitchen towels from milla koukkunen from kauniste are too cute! click here to check them out online.

below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. I never invest in tea towels and usually just pick something up at IKEA but I’ve seen so many creative designs lately that I might just buy a nicer one for once!

2. Ele says:

Lovely. I am a total sucker for a nice tea towel… These are on the wish list. Ele from BORO X

3. Love them!! I would probably hang them from my oven door and scream if anyone used them!!!

4. Lorna says:

It is nice to frame an especially nice tea towel too I think – these are lovely

5. These tea towels are adorable! The colours are absolutely mouthwatering.

6. Julie says:

I recently found some amazing tea towels as well, and posted on my site. I’m forgetting the company name right now but they’re based out of San Francisco and totally sustainable. You have a very lovely site!

7. I’ve been admiring kauniste for awhile now, glad to see them here!

8. Melissa says:

I love these. I love the unique touch they add to the kitchen.

9. Melissa says:

Love the added unique touch that these tea towels give a kitchen.

10. iamronel says:

wow those are awesome

11. woolies says:

really cute towels. And since I quit diet coke this week, I have to go check out the behind the bar!

12. Andrew says:

Cool retro designs on the tea towels. I actually collect tea towels from thrift stores as the designs from the 70s and 80s are so quirky, these new designs are not too dissimilar from some of the towels in my collection.