amy and i are making our final rounds at bklyn designs so i’m going to wrap up and call it a day. i’ll be sharing my bklyn design favorites on monday, so until then, have a great weekend! and one last thing- these kitchen towels from milla koukkunen from kauniste are too cute! click here to check them out online.
below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- must-read post of the week: design on a dime photo coverage + thrift-decor contest winners, dispatches from milan: salone satellite part 1, dispatches from milan: zona tortona
- design on a dime: design on a dime contest: decorating w/ thrift store finds!, design on a dime interviews: jamie drake, design on a dime contest: the winners!
- new city guide: philadelphia guide
- biz ladies: tips for great product photography
- living in: stand by me
- sneak peeks: jen bilik of knock knock, caitlin mociun, gabriel wick and olivier,
- diy projects: brittni’s cork containers, ornithology clock, david stark’s post-it fridge project
- before & after: stefanie’s brooklyn limestone, rey’s dream house, lauren’s nursery, kristen’s dresser + barbara’s jewelry box
- small measures with ashley: window farms
- past & present: kitchen garden history + terra cotta diy
- we like it wild: scented geraniums
- in the kitchen with: monika’s orange ricotta breakfast dumplings
- behind the bar: aran goyoaga’s ginger and strawberry bubbles drink recipe!
- artwork: morning artwork: becca stadtlander + karen o’leary
- misc.: things i love: elm log alarm clock + pairings, d*s desktop wallpaper for may: amy ruppel!, ‘charming’ door chain + destination: portugal, zed & bee