new: amy butler wallpaper for graham & brown

to adequately express my excitement about this new collection all i can really get out is a short series of screams: “AMY! BUTLER! WALLPAPER!”. amy butler is quite simply a pattern queen and to see her designs on wallpaper is fanTASTIC. these two images are a sneak preview of the collection amy designed for graham & brown that will officially launch at ICFF this weekend (i will be there with bells on!). the collection is going to go live on the graham & brown site at the end of this week, but thankfully dana at graham & brown was kind enough to let me give a little sneak peek. i can’t wait to see the rest of the series, and if it’s anything like these two, we are in for a great big treat. thanks, dana!

1. Amy Cox says:

I love this wallpaper – I cannot wait to move to my new house and inject some brilliant pattern into it – I’ll definitely remember she has this collection out – thanks

2. oh the first pattern is so vintage and romantic! I melted! xo

3. Shanna says:

I always wondered if she’d do a wallpaper line. Can’t wait to see more! And so great that you got to share the news, Grace! Yay!

4. maranda says:

5. jHill says:

sooooooo pretty. love it!

6. The WV Girls says:

Oh my! This is exciting! She is so amazing! Just another Amy Butler obsession to add to the list!

7. Sandy says:

OMG! i LOVE amy butler and i LOVE graham and brown! what a perfect pairing!!! i’d love to get my hands one of of these amy butler patterns for my basement!!

8. Lara Jane says:

I’m pretty excited about her new rugs, too, and I think, for me, a rug would be a better investment.

9. melissa says:

The purple one is to die for! I would love that up in my living room. So excited to see Amy Butler with wallpaper.

10. VelocityJohn says:

I can’t wait to get these up on our site and offered to folks. Her rugs are gorgeous, but the first wallpaper is so sweet.

11. Stacey says:

I am in love with that first print!! So pretty!!!

12. Pam says:

13. Amy says:

OMG!! I *need* that purple wall paper – AWESOME!!

14. Lovely!! I want to use the first one in a little girls room, maybe just on one wall.

15. Daniella says:

Delicate forms and that punchy purple is perfection! (So much so, it led to an alliteration! lol)

16. Mandy says:

Oh my goodness, this just made my day~ Perfect! I am in love!

17. I can’t wait to see more either. I think I want some of that purple on purple pattern for my bathroom.

18. Tanya says:

I love love love this

19. Jesper says:

My god! That chair is beautiful!
    Does anyone know what it’s called or who makes it?

20. Helen says:

oh that purple one is devine!

21. These wallpaper patterns are great. I think its great that Amy Butler has branched out to create us some gorgeous wallpaper designs. I do also agree with Lara Jane, her rugs do also look amazing. Amy Butler is an amazing pattern artist, she knows exactly what would work for each type of area she works in, whether it fabric, bags, rugs or wallpaper.

22. max says:

The first print is so ‘vintage’. I would love it in my living room.

23. sayra Adams says:

*SCREAM* There is a reason why I waited to paint my powder room.

24. Tara Melissa says:

I covet that purple one.

25. oh boy, i can’t wait until my renting days are over and i can wallpaper everything!