kari herer: polka dots

when it comes to patterns, i’m fiercely loyal to the stripe and polka dot. i don’t think i’ve ever met a polka dot i didn’t like, so i was especially happy to see an email from kari herer in my inbox about her new polka dot series. kari recently released a new series of photographs featuring ranunculuses shot on a cheerful dotted background. there are five different styles to choose from, each available for $20 right here. thanks, kari!

1. Two of my favorite things in the world together in some gorgeous photographs!!!

2. lindseybee says:

oh man, that’s heavenly to me–Beautifully simple!

3. Beautiful pics, love the second one in particular. Colours are fab!

4. Love these shots! The look the feel and the borders :-)

5. Julia says:

ranunculus look like they are made from layers and layers of carefully placed tissue paper-i just love them so much-they are impossibly beautiful.

6. Jill says:

I agree! I love polka dots,stripes, flowers and bight colors! All make me very happy! Beautiful pictures!

7. Angie says:

How lovely! My favorite pattern AND flower? Crazy cute!

8. Lindsey says:

that first shot in particular is stunning! thanks for showing these!

9. katie says:

What a beautiful way to start the week! Thank you so much!

10. max says:

Beautiful pics! I like the orange and the blue together.

11. dee says:

Really beautiful images.

12. Tanya says:

Beautiful shots

13. Aron says:

Those are so great!

14. kayla poole says:

oh wow, so much fun! I want to do an itty bitty gallery wall with these :)

15. Janna says:

I LOVE these….Kari’s works is amazing!!

16. Bobbi says:

Gorgeous! Ranunculus and polka dots – two favorites of mine too!

17. these are stunning! They would look amazing in my kitchen.

18. These are gorgeous….I’ve admired Kari’s work for a while…now I have more to add to the wish list!

19. kate says:

Aw, I carried a huge bouquet of ranunculus at my wedding, so they always make me feel sentimental. These photos are lovely!!

20. Sara says:

Love the bright orange flowers in the photography! They are just absolutely pretty ^-^