d*s desktop wallpaper for may: amy ruppel!

i seriously can’t believe that it’s already may (where has the first half of the year gone??) but i’m excited that it means it’s time for a new d*s desktop wallpaper! this month we’re being treated to a beautiful water-themed wallpaper from one of my favorite people around: amy ruppel. amy’s work always makes me smile and this cool, serene underwater wallpaper is perfect for the early days of summer. amy has given us versions of her wallpaper with and without calendars so i hope you’ll be able to choose an option that’s right for your screen. thank you so much to amy for donating her time, and beautiful artwork, this month!

CLICK HERE to download amy’s wallpapers on the desktop wallpaper page!

1. I love this turquoise!!! Just made it my background image, seriously love it!

2. Blake says:

Amy is awesome, thanks for sharing.

3. dude says:

It’s really only been a third of the year so far.

1. grace says:

thanks for the correction, dude. wouldn’t want anyone to get confused…

4. Thanks for this, Grace. Always fresh and beauty you bring out to everyone. Happy Spring season!

5. Cary says:

yay! i love when it’s time for a new calender… thanks for doing this!

6. Tanya says:

Ooh I love it, plus I need a calendar. Thanks!

7. Cindy says:

Amy did a great job, the colour matches Spring. Thanks for sharing

8. wendy says:

Just today I went in search of a new desktop with a May calendar. I found some great choices at smashing magazine (http://tiny.cc/52gxj), but love this one and have to change it immediately! Thanks for the beautiful designs.

9. adelle says:

pretty cute.. but for some reason I can’t bring myself to change my Michael Jackson wall paper that I’ve had for months.

I miss Michael..

10. gülümser says:

this is so good i like so much thanks amy

11. Lawre says:

Love this wall paper– I am a water sign and all things of the ocean touch a special spot.. AND—– Please, please,, don’t alarm me with statements like where did the first half of the year go?!!!! ;) It is only the first third gone!– and I need as much of the rest of the year that I can grab to catch up…..I am so behind!! I feel like it is still January, except for the whole 90 degree, high humidity thing we have going on…. You always get me smiling in the morning, Thanks!

12. vee says:

could you make some wallpaper small enough to put on ye old iphone/itouch?
    That would be awesome!
    I’m new to the iphone world so maybe its not possible or you already do…?