under $100: garden decor + accessories

spring weather is finally here, so it’s time to head outside! whether you have a huge backyard, a small patio, or a little fire escape to decorate, i’ve rounded up over 60 my favorite garden/outdoor decor and accessories- all priced under $100. i’ve chosen great options for everything from rugs, chairs, and tables to outdoor lighting, entertaining, and wildlife accessories. i hope you’ll find something in here perfect for your outdoor space. happy gardening!

[image above, clockwise from top left: growing stuff $24.95, wooden garden stake $18, outdoor string lights $29, outdoor woodblock rug $42+, secret parrot pot $78, wire flower table $110 (so cute it’s worth the extra $10), bamboo garden marker $12, terracotta plant label ($18 for 6), floral doormat $42, garden torch light $58 for 2, decorative garden balls $4.95+, woven plant cover $28, hable construction garden gloves $25]

[image above, clockwise from top left: patisserie mould plant container $68, bistro chair $89, botanical picks $48, shitake mushroom log $32, outdoor thermometer $24, seed bombs $6, orange thistle pillow $34, diamond lantern $59, grow your own herbs in pots $47, conservatory lantern $39+, mesh plate covers $6.95]

[image above, clockwise from top left: vinyl placemats $6.95 each, barn wood bird house $98, antiqued trellis $29.95, herb holder $34, spring misters $9, soji lantern $39.99, orange tray table $50, hable garden belt $65, indoor/outdoor rug $15+, bird finial $24, hammock $49.99, tahiti stool $29.95, steel plant stand $68, silver gazing gobe $61, ramso umbrella $9.99]

CLICK HERE for the full under $100 roundup after the jump!

[image above, clockwise from top left: street fair light strings $55, summer garden pillow cover (for covered patios or porches) $34, firepot with lid $79+, hose guides $39.99]

[image above, clockwise from top left: vino chair $59.99, casablanca lantern $7.95+, mason jar fly trap $24, bird house $68, insect trap $9.95, reclaimed plastic outdoor rug $45+, platta decking $34.99+, mum stake $16, outdoor pinwheels $12.95+, steel torch $57, herb planter $19.95]

[image above, clockwise from top left: galvanized metal planters $29+, cafe string lights $39, striped outdoor pillows $32 each, french wire tripod stand $59]

1. DC Sarah says:

this is tugging at my heartstrings. we have a nice comfy backyard but i’m so busy working on my thesis i can’t play and garden and do it up! but this is the last spring i’ll ever be in school so i’ll force myself to be patient until next year :)

2. Jessica says:

Just imagining how amazing my little garden space could look. I really love the Orange Thistle Pillow and the Woven Plant Cover.

3. ashlina says:

ooh that white wire table + yellow chair….swoon!

xo
    ashlina
    thedecorista.com

4. Sharon says:

oooh gardening treasures galore!!!
    here is a free gardening coloring page for kids i designed

5. I bought a house with a huge yard three years ago but I haven’t fully embraced gardening until this year. Now it’s as if I’ve discovered a whole new room to decorate!

And the bird-shaped hose guides? I die.

6. Casey says:

perfect timing! thanks for all the eye candy!

7. good stuff! I love the herb holder!

8. denise power says:

definitely just bought the herb book on amazon.com! thanks for the suggestion! i can’t wait to get it!

9. Brigitte says:

Love this roundup. I may have to break down for that bird on ball finial. I’ve been looking for something that’s not too cheesy…

10. love this collection of ideas.

11. Sarah says:

Hooray! You picked the idea I suggested yesterday in the twitterverse! Thanks so much for a fun post. We’re getting ready to move into our first house and it has a huge yard with so much potential. These ideas will help me soo much!

12. Amy Strodl says:

What beautiful inspiration. You left no stone unturned, that’s for sure! Lots of hard work is shown in this particular post!

13. eva says:

im going to suggest to my dad to buy the flower table for my mom!

14. chassie says:

I’m dying for recommendations for good outdoor furniture. I’m on a hunt for a new table and chairs and everything I find all looks the same. Any suggestions?

15. Jackie says:

Great ideas, except for the insect trap.
    We don’t want any Honey Bees getting trapped and dying.
    Give this a miss in your garden please.

16. Shell says:

It’s autumn here in Australia and being in the southern region it’s getting really cold! Thus more time on the computer as opposed to frolicking outside. I’m constantly hunting for gardening ideas though as I slowly build Sow ‘n Sow my art/design/ gardening business… Seed bombs are the coolest! I’m going to try and make my own and transform some of the dull plots of land opposite my house. ‘product testing’ very important!

17. Bristol Belle says:

I love those outdoor café lights from Pottery Barn. I wonder if they’ll deliver to the UK?
    The whole feature is inspiring me to get outside and spruce up my patio right now!

18. Zoya says:

love the stuff specially the garden accessories as spring is passing by haven’t get any thing perfect yet

19. visualingual says:

Our seed bombs are in some great company! Thanks for the awesome roundup.

20. Laura says:

I would love to get and hang a hammock. I don’t really have any suitable trees so I’d have to get one of the stand alone ones. I also really like the little bamboo outdoor table.

21. How lovely. Gardening is so beautiful. This reminds me, I’ve got to water my new flowers!

22. Meg says:

I actually bought the fabric on the orange thistle pillow from calico corners a few months ago to make some pillows. One side is the orange thistle the other side is a chocolate brown latice pattern.

23. Nicole* says:

what a great collection of things! I see so many that I want. Sad that I only have a balcony for plants … but I could use a hammock out there, right? :)

24. meg says:

The pics you assembled are great, and I’d love to see another list of garden goods with more independent garden stores represented — it seems that such a list would be fitting for your site! (I love Anthro, Terrain and Crate & Barrel as much as the next person, but would love even more to see an inspired list of distinctive finds from independent, smaller stores – like Flora Grubb in SF, Jayson H&G, Detroit Garden Works, etc.)

1. grace says:

meg

there are independent shops represented in this list (i sourced a few items from sprout, one of my favorite indie shops). a lot of the indie garden shops i like either didn’t carry garden goods under $100, or didn’t have e-commerce shops. that said, i wasn’t familiar with detroit garden works, so i’ll definitely check that out for future posts.

grace :)

25. I could spend alot of money here! Some great Mothers Day gifts . Thanks for all the wonderful finds.

26. Saving this post. I am working on my backyard this weekend and boy do I need some help.

27. Beth says:

What about attractive insect repellents — cute citronella candles, lanterns, etc.? We love to spend time gardening and lounging on our deck, but live in DC where the mozzies are killer. Any suggestions?

1. grace says:

beth

kate did a fun diy citronella candle project on d*s last year- maybe this will help? you can customize them to suit your style.

grace :)

28. Beth says:

Thanks Grace! My husband is going to fall over when he gets home from his business trip and finds me melting crayons on the stove. You guys rock!!

29. Ricky Pool says:

Terrific stuff! I really liked the bird houses the most.

30. Pond Liners says:

I buy a new home for their are many space for to making garden. I just find the gardening tools and the your blog meet me after the reading your blog i feel that the all posted images and the instruction for to the garden are really very useful to me. Thanks for to the gardening post.

31. I would like to grab one of these bird house.. I love to have a dollhouse in my garden.

32. Lisa says:

I love the planters. But the best is the creeper like lighting (antique trellis). Lighting that one in the evening would make my garden look most romantic and beautiful. Plastic carpet is always easy to use and wash. Its great for those with small children who are most likely to get bitten by ants. It would keep them safe and playing. Putting in a hammock would make the garden so comfortable. Nice and most affordable products. Thank You for the ideas.