to dry for

yuck, i’m a little sick this morning so i’m going to keep this post short and sweet: i love these tea towels from to dry for. each one is around $10 and full of color- just what every spring kitchen needs. click here to shop the full collection online…

1. Helena says:

Love them, i will send a link to my husband, he might get the hint and get me one for mothersday.

2. Amy says:

Just gorgeous! I love the colors.

3. CraftyRachel says:

You could frame some of these, or use them as pillow covers (something I’m doing for a daybed at the moment). I see the company is based in Oxford – if only I had known! I was there last June. At these prices, they are worth the shipping rates, though…

4. Francesca says:

Very unusual, colorful and beautiful! They make me want to step out to my garden and ask my plants to grow:). Hope you feel better soon.

5. Monika says:

Very nice. I’d like to have one at least.

6. Bella says:

These are gorgeous, though definitely not $10; rather, 10 British pounds or, as of this morning, $15.43. Still would look great in the kitchen, though!

7. Beautiful. Clever name! TO DRY FOR!
    Will feature on my “best name” Twitter series.

8. JulietB says:

Beautiful! And if you want more from the amazing illustrations of Marie and Marcia then go to Lush designs website…
    They’re based in London and are lovely, lovely ladies. My local pub has their foxy lampshades hanging above the bar. And my favourite afternoon tea cup is their gorgeous monkey theme china mug. Oh and no need to make up pillow cases out of tea towels CraftyRachel; they have a whole set of pillow case designs too.

9. kimberly says:

I just checked these out… adorable! They are so graphic, fun and witty!! I love them. Thank you so much for sharing this one!

10. kimberly says:

I just checked these out: awesome! Thank you for sharing these- I am going to go through the painful process of just picking a few to put in m own home!

11. Kristina says:

iive seen these at Treacle at the Columbia Rd flower mkt!

12. Tanya says:

Fun towels. Hope you feel better soon!

13. Kristina says:

so i just ordered three of these ! love them!

14. Deanna says:

To Dry For! So cute.

15. When I first saw these I did not expect them to be tea towels. It is very true what CraftRachel said. You definitely could have them displayed as art. They look more like pieces of graphic art. I think the hand-drawn like quality that they have is very much in fashion and the typography used is also very eye catching and almost takes you back to the old western movies, with that style.

16. bargain bex says:

these last two really got to my whole ‘need to have those right about NOW’ side. adorably clever.

17. so colorful towels, perfect for a spring-ish kitchen as you mentioned.

18. Marija says:

wow, they look almost too precious to use in a kitchen. I love the colors and patterns. very fresh!!!

19. Em says:

So cute!! I love the “dirty” design!!

20. agnes szucs says:

really nice! I especially like the ones to the right, the carrots, brussels sprouts and beets, but the foxes are sweet, too. And I agree with Rachel, they would make nice wall decor.

21. Deena says:

Those are so lovely! I was a bit dismayed, though, when I saw the price. £10 is way more than $10!

22. these are really nicely designed tea towels!!

thanks for sharing!

23. This is a very nice looking project. Nice work

24. Thanks for it, Your articles are always useful & Helpful to us. I wait your next article.