kathy mellor

one day when i own a real dining table (and not the wobbly ikea table we have now) i’m going to relish geeking out over table linens. i have a strong urge to indulge my inner ina and spend an hour ironing my nice linens while i think about what dessert i’m going to serve our guests. but until then, i’ll keep bookmarking pretty table linens like these designs from kathy mellor in south africa. i love the purple flower designs- they’re cute enough to use for younger guests, but sophisticated enough to use for a nicer dinner with friends. kathy has some really nice designs with illustrated silverware that i love, too- those would make really great everyday napkins. if you’re looking for some new table linens, click here to check out kathy’s collection online.

1. Issa says:

i adore these linens! i especially love how clean and simple they look. This reminds me that I want to sew my own linen placemats and coasters. hihi

2. My MIL is doing embroidered linens…*that* is a real beauty, I recommend you to consider using them too, when you have your perfect dining table :)

3. Terri says:

I love table linens… but I’m so afraid to use them most of the time because I have a messy 3-year-old. Someday (yes, I have a someday list!) I will have pretty linens and hopefully some are the knife, fork, and spoon ones pictured above!

4. visualingual says:

These are stunning! I especially love the placemats in the first photo.

5. Shellie says:

the utensils with the collars are FANTASTIC!

6. Quinn says:

These are completely gorgeous! wow.

7. Hannah says:

These are great, epecially the cutlery with ruffles!

8. Laura says:

Well Done Kath! These are gorgeous and cant wait to get my little paws onto some gorgeous linens of yours. X

9. Julie says:

These are so lovely, already contacted Kathy about buying some of her linens…

10. Tanya says: