citrus wishbone chairs + new bouroullec brothers

good morning! ac and i are back from sunny miami (you can check out a few trip pics here) and i’ve still got tropical colors in the brain. so these new wishbone chairs at the lollipop shoppe are right up my alley. to celebrate the chair’s 60th anniversary, carl hansen & son reissued the chair in 4 new bright citrus colors. after 4 days in miami i feel the need to paint everything in my house white and accessorize with teal and bright green so these are just perfect. i can just imagine enjoying a cold salty margarita in one of these. if you’re in the market for some sunny new chairs, check out the reissued wishbone chairs here. thanks for the tip, kristina!

and i’d be remiss not to mention my favorite designers’ newest designs, on display at the kreo gallery in paris this month. the bouroullec brothers are easily my favorite designers in the world and it’s rare that they design something i don’t immediately want to own- even if it’s not really in line with the rest of the look of our home. these new lights utilize a leather pulley system and i love that they’re offering it in a nude color. i don’t think that would work well anywhere in my house, but i don’t care- i still want one. and the shelves? adorable. they’re the perfect visual weight that balances between being a shelf and a sculpture itself. if you’re in paris you can check out these new designs from april 24-july 22 at the kreo gallery. or if you’re like me (not in paris), you can check them out online right here.

1. I really like the wishbone chairs in lime and green. I also like the visual of all the cables for the lighting. However, I’m not sure that I could find a place in my home where you could appreciate this look. But how fun would it be to have pulleys in your house!

2. Manreet Deol says:

perfect summer chairs! happy reminders of yummy summery drinks..

3. christa says:

Yummy, i am loving those colors! And who doesn’t love the bouroullec brothers!

4. Alexis says:

I love my black wishbone chairs, but I have to admit to lusting after the new colors!

5. greybreaks says:

fantastic chairs. one of my favorite hans wegner designs. really comfortable!

6. Megkathleen says:

Oh dear I really want those chairs. I love the green and lime.

7. Barbara says:

love those little shelves!