april 2010 d*s desktop calendar: nama rococo

i can’t believe it’s already april, but that means that it’s time for a new d*s desktop wallpaper! this month the lovely karen combs of nama rococo wallpaper is sharing a calendar and non-calendar design with us, as well as some fun downloadable artwork just for fun. i love the rich oranges she used in this month’s design, and hope you’ll enjoy her wallpaper as much as i am.

CLICK HERE to download karen’s wallpapers for this month!

1. katie says:

I look forward to the desktop calendar every month – this is so refreshing and modern and SPRING!

2. Harper says:

I had to move my desktop icons out of the way of the calendar, but it was well worth it. I love the colors and big graphic shapes used.. awesome!

3. Alex Snowdon says:

Love these desktop calendars, this one is great, the warm, sunny colours are fabulous, I can feel the sun on my face already!

4. amanda says:

it is so generous for you to share these with us, and we couldn’t ask for a more delightful image. thank you to grace and karen!

5. Brittany says:

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for always offering a calendar option also!

6. That makes this orange-lover very happy.

7. Kim says:

I love the calendars you put out…but in future months, can you make them in a larger variety of screen resolutions? They are so beautiful but don’t fit my monitor size so I don’t get to enjoy them. Thank you!

1. grace says:

Kim

Not all artists are up for offering them at larger sizes and higher resolutions because they could be stolen and used for print or web work at those sizes/resolutions. Sorry :(

Grace

8. Rocio says:

I always look forward to the month calendar and the works submited are always lovely . . . Nowadays I´m updating my illustration portfolio, what should I do if I want to publish some of my work?

1. grace says:

rocio

if you’d like to submit artwork/products to be considered for coverage on d*s you can send info via email to designsponge at gmail dot com

grace