weekly wrap up + mini moderns wallpaper

ac and i are heading up to boston this weekend so i’m going to skip out a little early today to get packed and ready. before i leave i wanted to share these colorful new wallpapers from mini moderns. this new folk and psychedelic rock-inspired collection has a sunny west coast feel and features four new wallpaper designs (‘pet sounds’ and ‘alice’, above and below, are my favs) along with coordinating cushions and a brand new mug collection. click here for more information on mini moderns and to place an order.

that’s it for me- i’ll see you all on monday! i hope you have a wonderful weekend and check out the summary of this week’s highlights below:

1. Aimee Jo says:

Love, love, love. Especially the brown pet sounds theme. Awesome!

2. miriam dema says:

i really like that pet sounds theme but i can’t find it on their website!

3. Kelly says:

Look for pet sounds too, no can find :(

4. Julie says:

I cant find the orange/cream guitar paper on their site, either. :(

5. jane says:

Love the pet sounds and the yellow floral but cannot find either on their website?

6. jane says:

love the folky, ’70s feel to these colors and patterns. have fun in boston*

7. chelsey says:

That wallpaper is so fun!

8. Quinn says:

These are fabulous!! I love the floral ones the most… can’t pick which color I like best, though, since I’m a big fan of green AND blue. Hmm..

9. Cheri says:

The brown pet sounds would be so cute in a little boy’s bedroom. Love it!

10. Helena says:

how cheerful, love the blue flower one!

11. JoAnn says:

The wallpaper is beautiful… But I really want the clock in the photo of the yellow one!

12. Suzanne says:

Wow, so fantastic. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the first two. That pattern needs to be in my house STAT :)

13. Maia says:

A badger! You don’t often see a badger used in a design element. I like it.

14. Keith says:

Wow thanks for your comments pet sounds is so new and grace is so super ahead of everything we haven’t had tome to launch it on our site. It will be available in 4 weeks if you are interested email info@minimoderns.com

Keith at minimoderns

15. Ryan says:

Love the wallpaper, but I want to know who makes that clock/calendar in the third picture? It looks amazing.

16. keith says:

The clock/calender is a vintage piece – used in banks and building societies here in the UK during the 60’s and 70’s. I got it for my birthday sometime ago.

keith

17. Cool wallpaper. It would look great in our nursery.

18. Oh I want that yellow wallpaper in my office!!

19. Zepequeña says:

Fantastic!

Zepequeña.

20. Stacy says:

Great teapot!!!! Can someone tell me more about it?

21. What fantastic wallpaper! I’ve been searching for something for my baby’s room (hoping to hit on something before she actually grows up and moves out) and I think this would be perfect (the badgers and guitars one, of course)!

22. sarah wade says:

I love the unique combination of icons within the badger print!

Sarah Wade Illustration and Pattern

23. keith says:

Hi Stacy
    The teapot is so old neither Mark nor myself remember exactly where it came from – it is a 1960’s tea set

keith at Mini Moderns

24. Belle says:

Fantastic, love the prints

25. Nimo says:

I LOVE your choices- especially the first! Just subbed your blog because you have the most unique inspirations!

26. max says:

I like the blue, flowery one. It would look great in my living room.

27. I love the flowers one. The first two have just too much going on, although they are unique.

28. Zoya says:

love that yellow wall paper pattern hope there may be a variety in its color

29. Alex Snowdon says:

Love the folksy wallpaper design, very unusual, and inspirational!

30. siret says:

Hmm… Tose wallpapers are really fantastic! And here I thought I’m gonna paint my walls white :P

31. Erin says:

Love the orange “Pet Sounds” wallpaper!

32. Rifkah says:

Love the “Pet sounds”. Very funny!