tufted: pixel rug

if i had a stack of extra money around i would be plopping myself and a few d*s editors on a plane to milan for next month’s furniture fair. while the main show isn’t always my taste (it runs a little fancy pants for me sometimes), the zona tortona is always my cup of tea. full of young, up-and-coming designs, the tortona is like an explosion of fresh, raw ideas. one of the design studios showing there this year is called tufted and i love their new pixel rug. based in portugal, tufted is still updating their website with new work, but filipe sent over some images of their latest piece, the pixel rug. i love all of the color and the rainbow effect it brings to the floor- in a time when the weather is dark and dreary, it’s the perfect antidote to the rainy day blues. to find out more about pixel, you can visit them at the zona tortona starting april 14th, or check out their website right here. thanks, filipe!

1. Love, love, love the rug! Gorgeous colours and nice design.

2. San says:

Oh my. Gotta have. MINE!!!!

3. Lindsey says:

very, very cool.. looks soooft…

4. That is absolutely beautiful….wow. Thanks for sharing..

5. Jenny says:

Gorgeous! I would take this into my home in a hearbeat.

6. Nour says:

You really need an RSS feed.

1. grace says:

we’ve had an rss feed for 6 years- you can sign up in 2 different places on the main page. look up and to the right and you’ll see the words “rss feed” below the search box. on your left you can sign up to read the rss via email using feedblitz.

7. Danielle says:

Omg gor-geous! I would buy this rug instead of a couch and lay on the floor!

8. beck says:

do you know anything about the pricing of the pixel rug? it’s absolutely wonderful.

1. grace says:

not yet, but i’ll ask…

9. Estelle says:

Oh good lord I love that rug. Just a big empty room with just that rug. Thank you very much.

10. Ashlee says:

i adore this rug! definitely let us know when you find out a price on this or any more info about ordering from this company!

11. lauren says:

So cool. It has an 80s sesame street quality to it which is fun and fresh.

12. I adore that rug to pieces

13. Stella says:

So beautiful!! I would LOVE to get my hands (or my feet, I suppose) on one of those.

14. cathie says:

that is an awesome rug!!! i feel like i’m in adobe photoshop!

15. Kate says:

I love love love this rug! I can’t find out where to buy it! Can you send me a link?

16. Kate says:

I love this rug! Although I’m having trouble finding out where to buy it! Can you send me a link please?

17. Shavzz says:

I want to buy this rug!!! Pls tell me where can I buy it!

18. François says:

Do you know where I can buy it (either in Canada or USA)?