new: delight wallpaper from mod green pod

i’m always excited to see what the lovely ladies at mod green pod are up to, so i was excited to hear from nancy about a new wallpaper pattern called “delight“. inspired by nancy’s “ongoing obsession” with art nouveau and hector guimard’s lamps for the entrances of paris metro stations, delight comes in three color combinations (butter/coffee, caramel/licorice, and water/peppercorn) and is available right here for $75 a roll. thanks, nancy!

*click here to check out nancy’s beautiful sneak peek...

1. diywithadd says:

Love these. Wallpaper is my current obsession as my renovation winds down. I’m going to order some samples from modgreenpod.

2. I am on the hunt for some wallpaper for an open closet, this is perfect! They have a gorgeous butterfly print! Thanks!

3. Amy Cox says:

I love the teal and grey version.

4. l.o.v.e. the teal/blue/grey. awww. beautiful!!

5. MaryJane says:

LOVE the wallpaper!

6. Cayla says:

The teal and grey version is beautiful. Wish I had somewhere to put it in our house :(

7. Shannon Tilman says:

Please tell me where the hands come from…I have seen them everywhere recently and love them but I cannot find them anywhere!!

8. I love this wallpaper! I was just thinking I need to research some and now I know where to start!

9. I Love Love Love this print, now to find it in an upholstery weight fabric to cover my chairs in.

10. Rachelh says:

Always love to see what Mod Green Pod is up to. I’ve been following their line since the beginning and am happy they are still creating great, green design!

11. Julia says:

Hey Shannon, here is a good source for the hands!,49.html

12. Emily says:

I love the different color combinations. Thank you for posting on this. I enjoy your photographs!