new: ashley g “i’d rather be” prints

if ever an artist summed up both of my main desires these days, it would be ashley g. her new “i’d rather be sleeping” and “i’d rather be thrifting” prints seem to encapsulate my current urges with frightening accuracy. each of ashley’s prints come signed and are available in two sizes: 13″x19″ ($38) and 7.25″x11″ ($20). at this relatively early hour i’m going to go with “sleeping”, but later in the day when i start feeling antsy and want to find something new to inspire me, i have a feeling my inclination is going to tip towards thrifting. click here to check out both and make your choice…

1. katie says:

Oo love these. Tough choice…I’d rather be doing either of those most the time.

2. ah! so true. i’d always rather be thrifting!

3. sara says:

Sleeping, definitely :)
    Love AG’s work, her couple prints are so cute.

4. Pauline says:

I definitely would rather be sleeping! Love the colors in these prints!

5. Carrie S. says:

I sometimes thrift in my sleep. No, seriously…I have dreams about finding the coolest thrift store ever, packed to the gills with gorgeous things.

I guess I need to buy both prints. Ha!

6. Sheila says:

sleeping, definitely!
    this is totally me.

7. Love the concept – I wonder whether any others will be added to the collection?

8. Daima says:

I love the couple prints. Their delightful colors which inspire me a lot.

9. Panda says:

i was having such a crappy monday until i saw these! thanks, grace!

10. Alex Snowdon says:

Great prints, and colours, hmm, on a Monday? I’d rather be sleeping!

11. jHill says:

i’d rather be sleeping is the story of my life.

12. bargain bex says:

i’d rather be thrifting should be my new personal mantra. definitely.

13. Ashley G says:

Thanks so much everyone! I’m glad you like them. They certainly are my personal mantras ; ) I will be offering more in this series over time AND if you want your own PERSONALIZED one feel free to email me. They will be the large 13 x 19 and $64!!

14. Catherine V says:

I’d definitely rather be sleeping. I’ve been a fan of Ashley G’s for a number of years and have bought several of her whimsical prints. Great stuff!!

15. Kohi says:

These are outstanding. I’m so excited for warm weather, crisp mornings with tea and the hunt for great finds thrifting.

16. Stephanie says:

YES! So adorable.

17. jamie says:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I guess I know what my ETSY purchase will be today. . .I’d Rather Be Thrifting!!!! Wonder what custom order I could come up with?

18. giardino says:

Love these! Especially the color pallette.

19. I WOULD rather be thrifting, in fact! :-) Love it.

20. Emma says:

I definatley need to get me he “I’d rather be sleeping” print. Such gorgeous colours.

21. DesertNana says:

I adore Ashley’s art and this is a must have’ for my favorite things wall!

22. Gareth Coxon says:

Very homely and comforting, really like the use of the
    cream stock and colour choice, really nice work.