zipper cups and pumpkin bowls

if you’re a tea drinker like me, you may find yourself occasionally fishing your way into a hot cup of liquid trying to find the tail-end of your teabag string. i don’t enjoy bubbling hot liquid on my skin, so i smiled when i saw these sweet ceramic “zipper” cups at show in LA. each one has a little zipper design on the side that serves as both decoration and a little notch to hold your tea string. each set of 2 cups comes with 2 zipper coasters (for $44 total), so you can enjoy tea together. click here for more info and to buy.

last but not least, i can’t resist these shiny little pumpkin bowls by daniel reynolds at the manos shop. each one is hand-cast in porcelain and would be perfect for holding special things like jewelry, or something more everyday like loose change or keys. i can’t help but wonder how they’d look mounted, gold part out, on a wall in a huge arrangement. all that gold shine is so beautiful. click here for more information and to shop ($122 each).

1. Hannah says:

Those are so cute!

2. eunice says:

absolutely LOVE the pumpkin bowls. so elegant and simple. would love to see those bowls in a wall arrangement!

3. visualingual says:

Both are lovely, but I especially appreciate the zipper cups! They’re so cute!

4. Lisa says:

ooh, love those zipper cups! so inventive. and the pumpkin bowls are gorgeous.

5. Ha, those cups are so clever! (I’m not even a tea drinker and they make me kind of want some!)

6. marie says:

Ha ha – those zipper cups are so clever!

7. Lindsey Lou! says:

I actually might buy those zipper cups because I drink a lot of tea and those darn strings always fall in my cup. Very clever, those cups are! Clever indeed.

8. San says:

Oh, gotta have those cups. I frequently have to dive for the tea bag string. It always annoys the hell out of me.

By the way, I LOVE your blog.

Cheers

9. I’m crazy for that pumpkin bowl!

10. Vale says:

wowowo! Two zipper cup for me!

11. The zipper cups are really cute. But the pumpkin bowls just stole my earth, they’re so elegant!