stephanie levy + normann copenhagen

good morning! it’s snowy and white here in brooklyn this morning, so i thought it would be nice to start the day with a bright dash of color. these new city-inspired collages from stephanie levy in germany are cheerful, full of color and pattern, and affordably priced. each piece is inspired by the style and colors of a city, like florence, nice (below), moscow (above), corsica, prague, and dublin (below). stephanie is selling her originals for $65 each, and is also offering limited edition prints of each piece for $28. i’m partial to that rich red moscow print below, but there’s bound to be a city and color palette that works for everyone. click here to check out (and shop) stephanie’s newest series on etsy.

over at the d*s guest blog, emma is walking us through some of normann copenhagen‘s newest offerings from stockholm design week- click here to check out her post!

1. The collages are nicely put together. I’m a big fan of Normann Copenhagen’s work and that bookcase is fantastic!

2. thank you! These bursts of color are reminding me that spring IS right around the corner!

3. Grace, you are practically decorating my new home for me! A few weeks ago it was Jennifer Hill’s amazing designs, and now you’ve introduced me to these delightful pieces! Thank you so much for sharing these incredible finds!

1. grace says:

meredith

so glad you’re finding things for your home :)

grace

4. Jen says:

wonderful shelf unit thing :)

5. c says:

grace, i’m heading to brooklyn for the first time ever soon for a very brief weekend…so excited! any favorite places i should visit in my time there?

1. grace says:

hi c!

this guide is being updated as we speak, but i’d be happy to suggest shops in the areas you’re visiting. drop me a line! designsponge@gmail.com :)

grace

6. Ashley says:

Love, love these collages! Great use of pattern and color. Another etsy shop to add to my faves :)

7. maggie says:

Those collages remind me of Amelia Badelia books :)

8. stephanie says:

grace, you are the best!! thanks so much for featuring my collages today!

9. alicia says:

I am so glad to see Stephanie’s work here. She is so talented and her colors always make a gray day better!

10. c says:

I definitely will, thanks!

11. Susie says:

I’ve been watching these evolves on Stephanie’s website and it’s so nice to see them featured here. They are stunning.

12. I love Stephanie’s work – so glad you shared her with your readers here!