pear terrarium

i’m working on a roundup of affordable vases for this afternoon and stumbled upon this lovely pear-shaped terrarium at viva terra. i have a soft spot for anything that lets me grow a tiny garden so this guy become a quick favorite. click here for more info and to shop. ($49 without plants, $79 with)

1. Sandy says:

i am TOTALLY eyeing one of these for my house!! they are just soo cute!

2. Maggie says:

I actually found these exact vases at Tuesday Morning after eying them on the VivaTerra website. I got a large one for $12, medium for $8, and small for $4. What a steal! Now I am just trying to find some good terrarium tutorials…

3. Nikki says:

Oh my goodness I never knew terrariums could be so cool, I love these!

4. You certainly do love terrariums! And I can see why–these pear ones are gorgeous!
    What kind of sand etc is recommended? I liked the white sand from the last terrarium post particularly.

5. This is so cool! I just need an orange shaped one for my husband since he eats like 4 oranges a day. lol

6. Em says:

So cute! I’m really intrigued by terrariums lately, I have so many pictures of them saved I think it is time I commit and get one. I’m just afraid I would kill yet another poor plant and then be left with a sad empty container.

7. kimberly says:

These are beautiful, and I LOOOVE the Viva terra site. I had never heard of it before. So thankful for the news!

8. totally cool!! I wonder if you can get the glass pear somewhere plin to create your own!?

9. Elizabeth says:

You can get it with the plants…now that is my kind of garden!

10. hena tayeb says:

love these terraniums

11. Emma says:

Terraniums where have you been all my life! So cool – I wonder if they need much light

12. Kathy says:

Look at the awesome green pear terrariums that Morgan from “The Brick House” found at thrift stores!!

I love these!

13. meg says:

Funny, I was also going to mention that you could get the same thing for $7 at Tuesday Morning. I saw them there a few months ago. Very cute!

14. Minna says:

Pear-arium? Heh? Anyone? Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I understand if you can’t post such a lame linguistic joke: )

15. Those are awesome! So sweet!

16. fantastic – great for my indoor garden

17. Sue Gardner says:

These are so nice I wish I could get one here in the UK

18. Stina says:

SOO cute! Woudl be great for my desk at work!

19. Pam says:

I was so excited to see this post. I have this container. I recently made it into a
    terrarium. I’ll post a pic on my blog tomorrow. I have also seen this container in the shape of an apple. So cute!