new angela adams + needlecraft

good morning! i thought i’d kick off today with this beautiful new “jilly” rug from angela adams. i love the seaweed-green and “late afternoon-inspired” color palette angela uses here and can’t wait to see this in person at the design shows this spring (i also love her forest rug, bottom right). angela’s new rugs will be available in 6 sizes and 2 colors ranging from $349-$1,950. click here for more information and to shop online.

it’s been such a pleasure having the bbb craft sisters on the d*s guest blog this week. today they’re closing their series with a post on needlecraft. there are gorgeous votives, bangles and baby gift ideas, so click here to check out the full post!

1. Lorena says:

beautiful picks!
    the forest rug is amazing, so many shapes, textures and colors!

2. greybreaks says:

wow, love love the ‘jilly’ rug!!

3. Kristan says:

What gorgeous furniture in that first image!!

4. The earth tones and swirly curves are great in the top “jilly” rug,very nice!

5. kate endle says:

Really, really beautiful photos. And beautiful decor, of course!

6. modernhaus says:

SO glad to see that designers are doing whimsical, beautiful things in spite of the contracting economy. In fact, I think they’re actually getting better. Angela Adams always has the BEST color palettes. Anyone savvy on that chair fabric in the 1st pic?

7. Gina says:

I can’t believe my eyes! That furniture is the same that I grew up with in my house; I’ve never ever seen it anywhere else. Wow- so amazing! I love that set!

8. Adrian says:

I love those bangles!!

9. Bec says:

OH MY GOODNESS!! That Cane Chair!!! They were in my grandparents home YEARS ago and I adroed them! I’m from Australia – where are those images from??
    I blogged a few pics here – http://honidesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/place-i-loved-design-inspiration.html third image down!