little jane st. garden labels

i’ve got garden stakes on the brain this week, so i was instantly smitten with these sweet ceramic garden stakes from alarna at little jane st. in australia. her herb markers come in 10 different styles/names and are sold for $7 a piece, or in packs of 5 for $30 or 10 for $60. i love the vintage feel to them- they are right up my alley. if you want to pre-order you can click here to check out the series and make your pick, or you can click here to check out alarna’s full site thanks, alarna!

1. Michelle says:

Love these – very pretty!

2. Rebecca says:

So sweet. These would be a perfect prezzie for any age – I can imagine my granny loving them as much as I do!

3. Mouse says:

Darling! I love these.

4. Nancy Hill says:

very adorable… just the right look

5. So very sweet… Beautiful.

-maria

6. Jen says:

Aren’t they amazing? She’s super talented…I’ve got millions of her ceramic magnets on my fridge too…

7. jennifer says:

Congrats Alarna…of course they look amazing!

8. Maddie says:

Gorgeous! And so great to see something from my part of the world!

9. these are adorable. I just got some for the holiday made from vintage spoons. thanks for the link!

10. Martha says:

please tell me where the tiny little schnauzer figurine came from… so cute

11. Katya says: