kari herer + weekly wrap up

my parents just pulled into town from virginia beach, so i’m heading out a little early to get indulge in some winter family fun. i hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and i’ll see on monday with a new d*s desktop wallpaper from wayne pate! until then, i wanted to leave you with these beautiful photos from kari herer. carrie recently added some great new shots to her etsy page- you can check them out (and order online, price start at $25) right here. have a great weekend- below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Sandy says:

these beautiful flowers just make me smile! it’s been a great week! have a great weekend!

2. Thanks for sharing the flowers! Beautiful! Peonies are my fav! Have a blast with your family!
    ~kristin

3. So pretty. I love the peonies (?) in the second to last photo. So pretty.

4. wow
    spectacular !

amazing pictures

5. Alicia says:

These are gorgeous!!! Have a great weekend! :)

6. Tell your parents they aren’t missing a thing here in VB…cold and windy. Love, love those peonies. Can’t wait until ours bloom.

7. Love all the inspiration! The peonies are so perfect!

8. Mike says:

Lovely. I’ll echo the pro-peonies sentiment.

9. Marija says:

Great leads – the pricing article is one to bookmark, keep, print out and refer to often! Thanks. Marija

10. Lisa says:

Love the flowers pics. I dream of owning a garden someday that produces stunning buds like those!

11. Alisha says:

Oh pretty flowers! I love the random vertebrae and turtle shell in the last picture. Everything is blooming here and it makes me so happy. My basil, zucchini and chives are all popping up merrily and I can’t wait to see the buds on my flowers open up! <3 spring!

12. Debbie says:

These are ridiculously fabulous! What an eye! I especially love the magnolia on the cleaver sketch background.

13. Gorgeous photos! I hope you are having a great weekend with your family:)
    Also, I’m having a giveaway at my blog if you’re interested!

14. jo 戎嶋 says:

beautiful flowers!
    I hope you don’t mind, I have added one of your tutorials to my 100+ fat quarter tutorials post, thank you for sharing :o)
    jo

15. Lawre says:

having moved from Virginia Beach 15 years ago I can only say “how nice for them to be able to visit you on a cold week-end!” I love Magnolias. My grand parents had a huge tree in their back yard! Good memories.

16. nemo says:

this post just make me smile, every thing is so attractive the flowers and the art, fabulous.

17. Edyta says:

These are beautiful.!
    I could use these peonies in a future project. Love Peonies! :)

18. They have a beautiful painterly quality, beautiful!