february d*s desktop calendar: nate duval

today i’m thrilled to to welcome nate duval to the growing family of artists who’ve been kind enough to donate their time and artwork to the d*s desktop wallpaper project. i’m a huge fan of nate’s work so i was thrilled when he agreed to create a design for february 2010. in addition to the digital downloads for this month (with and without calendar) nate will be adapting his design to a simpler 18″ x 24″ hand-printed screenprint as well, to coincide with today’s launch. so click here for more information on nate’s work and to check out the print! (thanks, nate!)

*UPDATE: the date snafu has been fixed! the correct calendar versions are uploaded and good to go!

CLICK HERE to download the free february wallpaper from nate duval (or to download non-calendar versions of our previous designs).

1. Stella says:

Love this calender! Would love it as a teatowel, pillow, sheets! I guess I’m partial since I work in urban redevelopment!

2. katie says:

I look forward to the D*S calendar every month – LOVE IT.

3. Emily says:

Uh oh, the calendar dates are one day off, beginning Sunday, February 21 (my birthday!) Still, this is very cute!

4. Diane Korb says:

thank you Nate & d*s for another month of loveliness in my office!

5. Nina Kincaid says:

so fun!! i always look forward to the new desktop calendar.
    the art reminds me of my slingshot organizer.
    thanks n cheers!

6. grace says:

thanks! just emailed nate so we can fix this asap :)

7. molly says:

February 21st is missing….but I love, love, love it!

8. this is great and has totally brightened my tuesday morning! i love Nate’s work.

9. Nate Duval says:

Thanks for the kind words, folks. I have already sent grace updated files (this time WITH Feb 21 :) ) so they will be up shortly.

10. Yes! I love Nate’s work and–he uses Gocco a lot (my fave).

11. kaarina says:

nate! i love it- it looks like the buildings are doing a happy dance! thank you.

1. grace says:

12. Devon says:

This would make great pillows! Nate, you have to check out how to make this into fabric! eco-proper.blogspot.com
    I love the buildings…… make me a pillow.

13. Amanda says:

I was just looking for a new desktop wallpaper yesterday–perfect timing!

14. Carolina says:

very cute!

15. Lisa says:

This desktop wallpaper is so beautiful! I would love a pillow of this. One tiny problem–the calendar gets buried at the bottom of the page…I lose the last 8 days of Feb. Anyone else experiencing this? Probably Windows 7’s fault…

1. grace says:

if you shoot me an email i can try to troubleshoot this error with you.

16. LindenLincoln says:

Thank you for doing this every month. I always get compliments on my screen when I have a d*s desktop pattern.

17. My favorite so far! Great work Nate!!!!
    always makes me happy to see your new drawings.

18. Vibeke says: