cooking crafts

good morning! my stomach is already starting to rumble as i finish coding today’s guest post from the bbb craft sisters. today they’re turning their crafty focus to food-related gifts/projects. they’re sharing ideas for homemade granola, teas, pickling supplies and potted planting gitft so click here to check them out on the guest blog. granola for breakfast is sounding really good right about now…

1. kelly says:

SO much fun! love the tags.

2. laura trevey says:

these tags are so classy!! love them!

3. Picklepetunia says:

How gorgeous?

4. courtney says:

5. I love it! That is too cool…

6. wow what totally awesome packaging! and the food looks pretty great too.

7. The packaging, texture of the cloth, design is beautiful. What a lovely idea.

8. Lynne says:

I love this – gorgeous, gorgeous. I’m off to make some home made lemon curd and design a nice label to go with it!

9. LOVE the fabric jar labels! My head is overflowing with ideas on this one…

10. Julie says:

absolutely gorgeous! and the granola looks absolutely delish! Don’t suppose you have a recipe to share??? I’ve been looking for a really fantastic granola recipe after losing mine!

1. grace says:

hi julie!

we posted one with derek and lauren from the curiosity shoppe and it’s one of the most popular recipes we’ve ever done ;)

11. Debra says:

Love these! The linen labels and tops are so lovely..

12. theaxx says:

Spoondifully Delightful!!

13. I am totally in love with thoses packs and labels… I’ll reblog them!
    Thanks a lot for the inspiration!