i thought it would be fun to close out the week with this great design project from KURO in long beach, california. kuro designed the visual identity and some additional packaging/design work for a new cowboy-themed luxury b&b in nevada called “a cowboy’s dream“. i love all of the little cards, letterhead and logo work they did for them- it really brings the idea of a cool cowboy hotel to life. and the extra dry goods designs? seriously cute. it’s enough to make me want to pack up my gear and head back to montana or somewhere else with wide open skies. click here for more information on kuro and this project, and click here to check out a cowboy’s dream in nevada.
d*s will be posting on monday, so have a wonderful weekend and we’ll see you next week! below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- new city guides: vancouver and the comox valley!
- past & present: the curule (or x-stool)
- living in: gosford park
- we like it wild: citrus + rosemary floral arrangements + marmalade recipe
- new sneak peeks: rion nakaya, raina kattelson, myriah and nadia of nightwood
- biz ladies: trendsetters, influencers, and connectors
- diy projects: stamped business cards, make your own chandelier, waterslide decals, bike chain clock
- before & after: jeannie’s dress + joanne’s credenza, andreea’s home + dana’s bathroom, renee’s cakestands + alexandra’s bathroom, lindsay’s bedroom + janae’s chair
- small measures with ashley: the art of loafing
- in the kitchen with: the pie truck’s mushroom + zucchini pies
- new d*s guest blogger: sweet paul!
- misc.: origami club, citrus sheets, painted snow, new: alyson fox dishware, angela adams sail bags