i wanted to wrap up the week with these pretty pictures from a hollywood wedding i’ve been obsessing over for a few days. the dress alone makes me weak in the knees. photographer jessica claire sent over these lovely images of a california wedding that was designed and styled by kate holt. even if weddings aren’t your thing, i think the way this event was styled provides so much inspiration for valentine’s day parties. the pomegranates, heart banners and raspberries in flowers- perfect for a casual dinner for two or a more festive party for friends. click here for more images of the big day.
i’m signing off for the weekend- i hope you all have a wonderful weekend. see you on monday! below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- *behind the scenes interview with adam rowe of mad men!*
- new d*s desktop calendar from julia rothman (with and without january calendar)
- new product roundup: decorative bottle openers!
- sneak peeks: thomas wold, charley wheelock, brad and kendra dufton,
- living in: julie & julia
- diy projects: chevron wall with contact paper, kate’s grocery planner, made with love: miniature champagne bistro chairs
- before & after: lauren’s wood make-under, rachel’s table + bethany’s displays, cori’s camera + kitchen makeover, max’s desk + erin’s built-ins
- weeder’s digest: the geometry of flower arranging
- guest floral post from nicolette camille: icelandic poppies
- small measures with ashley: winter preparedness (at home, in the car, outside)
- in the kitchen with: david stark’s orange and fennel salad recipe
- behind the bar: recipe for gin & ginger drink
- misc.: pendleton plaid throw, chair silhouette pillows from soap studiooos, ceramic s+p cellars from paula lopez, scissor collection, emily ann nachison textile installation, farrow & ball chelsea wallpaper collection, miniature terrariums, cut toilet paper roll art, basotho blankets at anthro, cut-paper hairdos, travelteq travel bag