new: alyson fox dishware

today i’m so thrilled to announce that alyson fox‘s debut dishware line is available for pre-order! alyson has been working on this project for a while and i’ve been anxiously watching the progress and designs along the way. and today both unica home and velocity art and design are taking pre-orders for the new collection.

alyson’s porcelain collection is being produced in collaboration with ink dish and includes plates, bowls and mugs that are both dishwasher and microwave safe. prices range from $12.50-$25 for individual pieces, but you can also pick up sets of the pieces for $28.50-$72. i’m really partial to that adorable red shoe mug, but if you’re a fan of alyson’s work you’re going to love the whole collection. click here and here to place pre-orders and click here to check out the new series on alyson’s site.

*click here to take a tour of alyson’s austin home, and here to see the awesome diy renovation of her kitchen.

1. Shelly says:

I adore these!1 I want them for myself!

2. kimberley says:

super exciting… best news all week!

3. Amalie Maren says:

Dangggg these are adorable! Love love love them!

4. kate says:

This is good news! I love her work.

5. looove the red shoes, as well. Reminds me of that Loretta Lynn song about her treasured “little red shoes” from childhood.

6. kareina says:

i think i’m in the minority. i think it’s kind of creepy and macabre.

7. panda says:

8. cara says:

she is my favorite. you just made my entire day.

9. This is sooo sophisticated! Great choice!

10. Katherine Duvigneau says:

Love Fox’s drawings, all the more on dishware. Fabulous.

11. Courtney says:

Oh my gosh, I need all of these immediately!

12. fabi says:

13. Elise says:

ahh! love her! she designed my blog header… she’s amazing!