nature-inspired gifts

when it comes to shops, i tend to get mildly obsessed with new favorites until i’ve window-shopped them to death. my latest window-shop-till-i-drop obsession is terrain, and i was excited to check out their new jewelry collection online. i don’t normally post jewelry, but with valentine’s day on the horizon, it never hurts to drop a few hints. so i thought i’d post a little roundup of my favorites in their “for her” section. i love this time of year- it’s the only time i relish in seeing red and pink together.

[image above, clockwise from top left: bird card $3.50, cotton field earrings $48, wild rose soap $10, twig bangle $38, howlite necklace $118, pink long stems $34, rose petal jam $12, woodgrain pitcher (ok, maybe this is more a housewarming than vday gift, but i love it), red and white striped napkin $8 (wrapped around chocolates), orchids under glass $148, leaf bracelet $148, moss garden terrarium $98]

*click here and here to watch the diy videos i filmed at terrain last month.

1. jane says:

my eye usually goes right to the most expensive item, without fail, but that bird card is the loveliest* it’s so classic yet folk inspired at the same time – really beautiful.

2. Teresa says:

oh my… loving the faux bois pitcher! (of course, I’m partial to most everything here…) :)

3. Teresa says:

(p.s. can you help? I’m not going anywhere with the woodgrain pitcher link…?) thx!

4. Maria says:

I love that pitcher and I would love to try the jam. Great post!

5. I have to say the Rose Petal Jam doesn’t even sound right. However, I am loving the bird card and the leaf bracelet. The woodgrain pitcher is nice but I do agree that it might not make the best v-day gift.

I also like the idea of using a cloth napkin to wrap a gift. It’s so green!!!!

6. What a wonderful find – thanks! Three clicks and something just fell into my shopping cart. Ouch!

7. Elizabeth says:

All gorgeous finds, I also love the design of their logo!

8. sarah says:

love the cotton field earrings! my birthday is only a month away. thanks for sharing!

9. michelle says:

Oh wow, that terrarium is giving me a diy itch!!!

10. Molly Jean says:

great finds (especially that twig bangle)! thanks for sharing!!!

11. Jennifer says:

I LOVE the rose petal jam and the classy Valentine card!

12. The bird card is really sweet. I’m enjoying browsing the Terrain site now– thanks for heads up!

13. Abbey says:

Grace! This is fantastic, as always! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that terrarium — it would be a perfect non traditional valentine’s day bouquet!

14. Sarah says:

I too LOVE that pitcher. I’d love to know where you found it!

15. Katie says:

This is such a great collection of items! I love the nature theme.

I think the flower earrings are my fave :)

16. CLK says:

I like the woodgrain pitcher. And since Valentine’s Day is more about appreciating the one your with and getting him/her something that they’d like just to make them smile, why not a woodgrain pitcher? And you could always use it as a vase, if you’re worried about it not being Valentine-y enough.

17. Melissa says:

I’m a huge fan of rose petal jam! It’s delicious!