This new years my cup runneth over and now my house is littered with corks and cages from a few too many bottles of bubbly. In honor of the dawning of a new year and decade, I’m bringing you my favorite dorky party trick- making an miniature wire chair from a champagne cage. Just want you’ve always needed, right? We here at Made with Love bear no responsibility for accidents arisen from attempting this project under the influence. Please craft responsibly. –Amy M.
CLICK HERE for the full how-to after the jump!
What you’ll need:
– a wire cage from a bottle of champagne.
– wire cutters or heavy duty scissors
– Cut the center back of the lower loop on you cage.
– Remove bottom wire fully and straight as much as possible. This is pretty heavy gauge wire, but you’re tough, you can handle it.
– Twist your straight piece of wire to form a back. Remove the seat.
– Twist the back of the chair onto the legs and trim excess.
– Replace seat and bow the legs slightly so the seat remains in place.