winter cleaning

i love a good spring cleaning as much as the next girl, but sometimes it’s nice to freshen up before the weather starts to warm. so i’m thrilled to have nicole from well worn at the d*s guest blog this week rounding up some beautiful organization ideas for each room of the house. today nicole is tackling bathrooms and hallways, with fun design-centric tips for keepings things neat and tidy. click here to check out her posts for today!

1. laura trevey says:

I can never have enough organizational baskets…
    great post!

2. Valerie says:

That garage photo with the bright blue bookshelves is brilliant. I totally agree with the idea of winter cleaning! At the moment the dust on my doors and baseboards is glaring at me. But Christmas shopping and hot chocolate and a book lures me away!

3. jenn cameron says:

does anyone know where that B tote is from???
    I am looking for a US comp to buy one from for xmas.

Love the blue shelves too!

4. Ali Edwards says:

Love winter cleaning too –

5. Sarah Shaw says:

every season is a great season to clean and organize, it feels so good and rewarding!

6. e.lewis says:

with the holiday chaos, I won’t likely be doing any massive organization efforts, but I LOVE the bathroom paint color… what is it??

7. miss D says:

I agree this is a great post. Love the idea to use a ladder as a towel rack.