gift packaging download + felt acorns

my favorite part of gift giving is the packaging- sometimes i almost like the wrapping better than the gift itself. so i was happy to see this cute downloadable gift wrapping template from karen at maggie makes. just download your cute little branch sleeve, print, fold and customize the name for your recipient. you could even embroider the name on with thread for a little something extra. click here for the download.

also, if you’re loving those little felt acorns above as i much as i am, you can order them right here on etsy from artist reya veltman. thanks, karen!

1. Rebecca says:

those acorns are so cute i can’t stand it!

2. kms says:

my sentiments exactly about wrapping gifts!! drooling over the acorns too. thank u for the lovely template!

3. Piper says:

okay these felt acorns are about the cutest things i’ve ever seen!!

4. Karena says:

I love these acorns! Very creative!

5. jane says:

I just love this. Those felted acorns are so pretty! Have a good holiday.

6. Susan says:

I love these acorns! I ordered some to add to my gift-giving packages of baked goods.

7. Those aqua acorns are pretty awesome.

8. Those acorns are fantabulous! They make me happy.

9. hrhkat says:

isnt that a martha stewart craft? I swear Ive seen her make them…I know she has done tons of stuff with acorns, I might be thinking of that acorn lantern she did not to long ago…

these are still realy cool, and would be awesome christmas ornaments.

10. those acorns are precious!

11. Margot says:

I agree with all of you!! Haven’t seen anything cuter this holiday season…would love to give these to my grandkids!!

12. I can’t get over how adorable those are. Soooo cuuuuteee!!

~ The Bridesmaid

13. Amazing says:

These are very cool

14. those are so cute. I really like the blue ones.

15. Kristin says:

Ahh! These are awesome!

16. Reya says:

Oh hello there! What a lovely surprise to see my acorns here. Thank you so very much.

17. dennis says:

oh my
    this is so sweet!

18. Kris says:

Yes those acorns are sooo cute. I love the gift box. Very stylish.

19. Kris says:

Yes those acorns are sooo cute. I love the gift box. Very stylish.

20. how cute and sweet and adorable, love the acorn design

21. They are so cute.. I will order some for my self :)