yellow owl workshop: nyc stamp set

good morning! i’m waking up from the first full night of sleep i’ve had in over 3 weeks so i am finally approaching blog posting with excitement and a non-groggy head. it is so nice to be back among the land of the normal-sleepers. to kick off thursday i wanted to share christine from yellow owl workshop‘s new nyc stamp set, available at kate’s paperie. i’m a HUGE stamper- i stamp everything from tea towels to cards so i love seeing a cute new set. especially one about my own city. christine’s set is available for $12.50 right here! thanks, evan!

1. Christina says:

I love this, not only because it is New York City, but because of the simplicity of the shapes.

2. Breeanna says:

I love this set. I just check out her website and she has tons more stamp sets that are so trendy!!!

3. yellow owl workshop stamps are the best! This is equally as great… love the taxi

4. chloe says:

you can also get the pouch and whole city stamp collection at your local anthropologie

5. kimberly says:

I love. I have seen some amazing stamps sets just like this with Cityscapes, woodland animals, etc at Anthropologie. This is darling! Love living in this city :)

6. tyler says:

her sets are top notch. lovin.

7. P&C says:

Always lovely! That taxi is so cute, a full size one would be a dream.

8. anna says:

I just saw that they are on sale today (15% off) at delight – cute cityscape sets!

9. lisa says:

do you use fabric ink for tea towels and so on?

1. grace says:

i use fabric paint from michaels, then heat set it before washing.

10. Vebosh says:

nice stamps, i love the cab stamp, is really nice!

11. lisa says:

I will definitely give this a try! =D
    I am going to stamp fabric napkins for my wedding. Thanks so much for the advice, Grace!

12. Claire says:

So sweet :) And the little cloth bag is so charming, too.